Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 04-11-2013, 11:28 PM
Taeluuin
Fire Beetle

Default Looking for Server

I currently play on both Project1999 and EpicEMU. that being said, here's my interest list:

1) a classic-like server similar to epicemu or project1999

2) Allowance for a single RP character, probably requiring a manual setting of class and deity by a GM (half elf SK of Veeshan, fits very well in norrathian lore, I have a rather lengthy writeup on this)

3) 2-boxing allowed would be nice, but not neccessary, I don't want to deal with boxers who do more than 2.

3) Possible progression, at least into Luclin era, SoL wasn't as unpopular for me as a lot of others seem to have found it.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:22 AM
ChaosSlayerZ
Demi-God

a almost "classic" but a bit different - take a look at Dungeon Crawl
Old 04-12-2013, 08:13 AM
Tabasco
Discordant

I appreciate the mention.
The server isn't as hardcore classic as it used to be, but anything of nostalgic relevance has been preserved up to Luclin with some select planes and Ykesha content available through other means.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:39 AM
Davood
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeluuin View Post
I currently play on both Project1999 and EpicEMU. that being said, here's my interest list:

1) a classic-like server similar to epicemu or project1999

2) Allowance for a single RP character, probably requiring a manual setting of class and deity by a GM (half elf SK of Veeshan, fits very well in norrathian lore, I have a rather lengthy writeup on this)

3) 2-boxing allowed would be nice, but not neccessary, I don't want to deal with boxers who do more than 2.

3) Possible progression, at least into Luclin era, SoL wasn't as unpopular for me as a lot of others seem to have found it.
Try Alakamin

1. I have a classic experience up to tier 4 - you dont have to play beyond that if you dont want to
2. All classes are available to all races, in addition i have 150 additional races to choose none of which requiring client downloads, additionally. I have a vanity customizer that allows you to change the graphics of your weapons helmet and something else
3. yes i allow 2boxing, most people only play one toon on my server though
4. see 1.