Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 06-12-2011, 02:54 PM
GurkhaPanzers
Hill Giant

Default New server - Pseudo live, 5 bots

I have been running a near "live" server for last 9 months. Here are the few exceptions

1) No drop has been disabled
2) Max lvl is 70
3) Allowed up to 5 bots at a time spawned and 5 total bots
4) Few custom items (about 10 total)
5) #scribe spells, #zone and # goto open to all (For those who hate not being able to gate - wanted to remove the lame part of game for all the veterans who have done it a million times)
6) 1000 pp placed in shared bank at account creation
7) Epic 2.0 given once per account at reaching lvl 70

Currently only SoF client is working.

If one wished to join my server please send me an email with desired username and password and I will create an account and provide the IP address such that you can find server. Best to use private message for emailing me and I will provide you an IP.
Old 06-12-2011, 02:56 PM
GurkhaPanzers
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GurkhaPanzers View Post
I have been running a near "live" server for last 9 months. Here are the few exceptions

1) No drop has been disabled
2) Max lvl is 70
3) Allowed up to 5 bots at a time spawned and 5 total bots
4) Few custom items (about 10 total)
5) #scribe spells, #zone and # goto open to all (For those who hate not being able to gate - wanted to remove the lame part of game for all the veterans who have done it a million times)
6) 1000 pp placed in shared bank at account creation
7) Epic 2.0 given once per account at reaching lvl 70

Currently only SoF client is working.

If one wished to join my server please send me an email with desired username and password and I will create an account and provide the IP address such that you can find server. Best to use private message for emailing me and I will provide you an IP.
If anyone knows how to accivate mulitple clients on minilogin please let me know.
Old 06-12-2011, 03:08 PM
bowmaster
Discordant

hye mate , just a few questions
Whats the population on the server?
spells are the normal way or #scribespells?

Is the diffuclty tuned down a bit or live standards

Custom Zones or?
etc
thank you
Old 06-12-2011, 03:28 PM
GurkhaPanzers
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowmaster View Post
hye mate , just a few questions
Whats the population on the server?
spells are the normal way or #scribespells?

Is the diffuclty tuned down a bit or live standards

Custom Zones or?
etc
thank you
Spells are same as live except u can do #scribespells to put them all in your spellbook. Its a GM command I set to everyone. I didnt want folks to hunt for silver to buy spells and with low player content rare spells wont be available in bazaar. Difficulty in theory is same as live but have a full bot group you can summon makes it real easy. Population is just my family. I set this server up so my sister, wife and brother could play.
Old 06-12-2011, 03:41 PM
bowmaster
Discordant

whats XP rate?
and ermm soo if diftculty is the same , but you still gotta gear up the 5botx , so its gonna be pretty tough?
Old 06-12-2011, 03:49 PM
GurkhaPanzers
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowmaster View Post
whats XP rate?
and ermm soo if diftculty is the same , but you still gotta gear up the 5botx , so its gonna be pretty tough?
XP rate is the same but AA is on the fast track. AA is 4X normal. Yes you got to gear up 5 bots plus a main but one starts with 1000pp in shared bank so you can gear them with armor and weapons. Server is about having fun so if a player is unhappy with xp rates adventure potions can be given out. I am considering putting them in guildbank for a nominal cost.

Another thing there is an armory guild which I create a bot on each account I setup for folks so that they can use hand me down armor and weapons tossed in there by anyone else on server.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:46 AM
liquest
"Special" Member

got you to create my account tried logging in but got a Error- Timeout Occurred. any ideas?

Liquest Auctions, WTB AA's up to the current compatable clients PST with offer.

"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." ~Fredrick Nietzsche

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.." ~Albert Einstein