Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 05-18-2011, 05:50 AM
Mitchell
Fire Beetle

Default New Server Coming Soon: EasyQuest

I am currently working on a new type of EverQuest private server... one that is easy to play, designed for people of all levels and skills, and will be similar to EQ Live, but the EXP rates are going to be much higher, and the drops are going to be better.

If you're interested in joining my team, or becoming a GM, please PM me or email me at: mitchell@mitchellbarney.com

Server it will be running on:

Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4GhZ
3GB DDR3 RAM
500GB SATA Drive
Windows Server 2003 R2
Battery Backup Unit for both server and connection

I will need some help designing the website, and I would like some people to help with customizing the server (quests and so on).

All help would be appreciated.

As a thank you to all contributors:

I will set your characters up by a certain number of levels when you start (yet to be determined, based on the amount you contribute)

Have a spare server? Also looking for co-owners... will need some people to help host zones.

I just quit EQ and EQ2 On SOE, so I'm on the emu now. Been playing a bit, and I enjoy it.

Decided I'd give this a go.

Let me know what you think, please PM me, email me, or reply to this thread if you're interested in joining, contributing, becoming a GM, or what not.

Thanks!