Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 12-29-2016, 05:05 PM
Jahosphat
Sarnak

@Sorce08 Thanks for the kind words. I've also read a ton of your scripts living on these forums. See you on!

@mjbcb0717 I doubt you'll get banned for frankly, anything on the server. We're trying not to take anything super serious. MQ2 is something Fridge and I are talking about.. i understand the uses (i've personally used it) and it seems like we're leaning toward enabling it... still thinking on it.

a Website? hmmmmmmm probably not.. i dunno... like I said before, I didn't know there would be a demand of how my buddy and I wanted to play.. bots+merc. Feels good to have my life validated through the internets!..ha
Old 12-30-2016, 10:02 AM
Jahosphat
Sarnak

Update Notes 12/30/16:
-Updated loot tables to include Monk Epic 1.0 (not cb > )
-Removed No-Trade / No-Drop to items.. Happy Trading
-Updated some zones to scale a bit better / Added more loots
-Added 65-75 gear in some zones
-Added a Temp "Buff Team" that will cast some buffs if you're grouped. I'll be merging his code with the other "Buff" so he's working. Trying to figure out how to cast on everyone within the area that meets level requirements..

To do:
#peqzone 89 = Seb... driving me fkn crazy, no idea why it's not working....... EDIT. PEQZONE NOW WORKING��

Last edited by Jahosphat; 12-30-2016 at 10:47 AM.. Reason: spellingz
Old 12-30-2016, 03:02 PM
mjbcb0717
Hill Giant

The new buff guy still won't buff grp only yourself well he did lastnight have not tried today will later. Only manage to find the secondary beastlord epic 1.0 the primary is still vary elusive lol nor can I find chanter 1.0 pets need a bit of scaleing they are vary weak melee damage could use a small bump I think and also spell damage/critical could use more bump as well
Old 12-30-2016, 08:40 PM
Jahosphat
Sarnak

-increased slightly base crit and melee
Old 12-31-2016, 10:14 AM
mjbcb0717
Hill Giant

Item lore:weaponry needs removed off 1.5/2.0s
Slow immunity should be removed off all mobs at least raid mobs.

Reduced duration on detrimentals some last 20mins to 3 hours IE. Rabies and trak dets last a long time.

Death touch should be removed.

Remove or reduce the time mobs flurry or rampage.

Buff bot not working at all he somehow became a merchant.

You spoke of removing lore rags I think that would be awesome. And lvl req. Recommend lvl is fine I think but farming in a 50s zone having stuff drop you can't use till 65/70 bums.

Increase drop % on rarer items maybe? Idk give or take this one but I was tickled pink when I see *melevolence* drop lol remember that from 99 I still have it on my necro only one on server

I would look into a website if you plan on keeping server up seems alot of people are liking it proboards host free forums I think.

This is my 2 cents so far
Old 01-01-2017, 02:36 PM
Jahosphat
Sarnak

@mjbcb0717
keep em coming. Getting to stuff as i can. Buffer should be working better now. Lore off everything but fabled items (since we give them away, better not to have people just gear out with those without exploring a bit more).. sorry for bag pain there guys.

Working on an epic zone.. will be hard.. but items for 78-80 characters will be awesome with a few custom clicky's mixed in.. planning a new NPC to point you in the right direction.
Old 01-02-2017, 05:51 AM
trahelion
Fire Beetle

I love the changes, and after playing a bit, I can confirm that I love this server. Its exactly what I've been looking for. I don't know if it is of any interest to you, but I would love for LDoN to be included in the loot tables, or maybe custom items added to the LDoN merchants.

I have an irrational love of LDoNs. I need help. Some might even say Adventures Anonymous.

Anyways, Thank you for all the hard work you've put into this
Old 01-02-2017, 07:58 AM
adamle00
Sarnak

Zerker throwing axes seem bugged, when you use snare the axe in the range slot poofs and you need to replace it manually so you can throw an axe for pulling.
Old 01-02-2017, 11:35 PM
adamle00
Sarnak

Couple things I have noticed...

1 -- as I mentioned in previous post, zerker snare seems bugged in that it used up the axe in the range slot which then has to be manually replaced. I should think it should be using an axe from inventory instead.

2 -- Buffer NPC only gives my guys sow and lev, this is up to level 31 so I dont know if they function correctly at higher levels. tried grouped and solo and with or without bots and also it seems to work for other people so I have no clue whats going on here.

3 -- Casting specializations, upon reaching level 30 on my shaman they all autoskilled to 1 as intended I assume. I then bought like 49 skill points getting spec alteration maxed and then when I dinged it seemed to reset them all back to 1.
Old 01-04-2017, 05:59 PM
Jahosphat
Sarnak

Hey guys. Been making more changes.
1) THE Overtaker has some gear upgrades once you give him some required goods.
2) epic 2.0s are in
3) 2.5s are being planned(will be drops) along with a 3.0 quest.

To do: ldons I'll look into, beastlord bot is annoying, creating a very limited website with these updates.

Lastly.. I've had 2 offers to help with the server. And you bet you ass I took them... So we are collaborating and working on cool sht for a more casual bot/Merc soloing mother trucker of a player community.

Thanks guys
.....ish
Old 01-09-2017, 09:10 PM
Jahosphat
Sarnak

http://karanaeqemu.weebly.com/
Been Updating Several Things. Basic Website Created due to demand!
Old 02-10-2017, 02:24 PM
Jahosphat
Sarnak

http://karanaeqemu.weebly.com/tips--commands.html
Here is a guide for those that asked about how to create a BOT group essentially creating a solo Raid. enjoy... many updates to what was said on this thread previously.. have a handful of people playing.. quite fun. See ya in game.
....Ish
Old 02-15-2017, 03:54 PM
Excuses
Hill Giant

Have been playing on here the last few days as just a 2 box (plus my army of bots for raiding). Overall the server is quite enjoyable and makes it own little mark.

Few things here and there that could be looked at but it is only minor issues like *finding the epics location* and etc but that is purely information you can find on your own.

Buff bot is still a tad buggy, sometimes he will give you x2 buffs and not the full spell book.

I am aussie so i don't get to see much player base but that's fine.

Overall just a little more info on the website but that is very minor. Keep it up
Old 02-17-2017, 01:28 AM
Jahosphat
Sarnak

Hey man thanks. I'm a 1 man army, getting to things as I can. I do keep the server update log on the website up to date with changes. Custom zone section should help with progression. I do need to do a little write-up on general progression... Crushbone to mistmore to guk to lower guk to beskar, cofmist etc etc.. I'll get there.

Originally I had some guys who were going to help out but I think they got busy. I'd love a rewrite of the buff not that actually tags all bot members but something is buggy there. I'll get to that too

Appreciate the words of encouragement.

Cheers
Old 02-19-2017, 10:23 PM
Excuses
Hill Giant

Too easy mate, i saw you had some help but it seems to have faded. If you ever need an extra hand let me know, i know my way around the server/scripts now and was going to continue my project again soon.

Offer is there, just shoot me a pm.

Keep it up!

My main toon is Novus now, was Endtime^

Tags
karana, monkish, new server