Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 12-29-2021, 12:11 AM
rup1033
Fire Beetle

Question Could not find the client referenced! Titanium.

The problem is for me that the client has "unknown error occured while trying to join the server".

So I checked into the logs folder for the loginserver and got the following error message after a successful connect. [Error] Recieved User-To-World Response for [3] but could not find the client referenced!

I am running the stock titanium client. The server seems to recognize its a titanium client. I have all the opcode conf files and stuff present.

What could I do to get me connected perhaps I have overlooked something. Atm it is just me and I have a vmware workstation with the server running on Debian. I used Akka's install script and server start/stop scripts. It appears to load without any errors.

Edit:
Is it a op code related error or maybee a network related error. I have my localaddress set to the lan IP of the server. Went through my config files a maddening number of times to see if something wasnt right. But all seems to be good. I can see the server it has 0 players on it. When clicking play it unknown errors. I would test logging in from the server but the server doesnt have the ability to accelerate graphics with a linux guest. No firewall or port restrictions are set for this server either. Just direct bridged ethernet. The script downloaded all the source and built it and provides a start/stop/status script. I manually loaded the world server/login server in their own windows but that didn't provide any more useful logging or a connection that worked. I will make one more edit adding my config files after this.

Edit 2:
login.json
Code:
{
   "account" : {
      "auto_create_accounts" : true
   },
   "client_configuration" : {
      "sod_opcodes" : "assets/opcodes/login_opcodes_sod.conf",
      "sod_port" : 5999,
      "titanium_opcodes" : "assets/opcodes/login_opcodes.conf",
      "titanium_port" : 5998
   },
   "database" : {
      "db" : "eqemu",
      "host" : "127.0.0.1",
      "password" : "eqemu",
      "port" : "3306",
      "user" : "eqemu"
   },
   "logging" : {
      "dump_packets_in" : false,
      "dump_packets_out" : false,
      "trace" : false,
      "world_trace" : false
   },
   "security" : {
      "allow_password_login" : true,
      "allow_token_login" : true,
      "mode" : 14
   },
   "web_api" : {
      "enabled" : true,
      "port" : 6000
   },
   "worldservers" : {
      "dev_test_servers_list_bottom" : false,
      "reject_duplicate_servers" : false,
      "show_player_count" : true,
      "special_character_start_list_bottom" : false,
      "unregistered_allowed" : true
   }
}
   "server" : {
      "chatserver" : {
         "host" : "",
         "port" : "7778"
      },
      "database" : {
         "username" : "eqemu"
      },
      "directories" : {
         "opcodes" : "assets/opcodes/",
         "patches" : "assets/patches/"
      },
      "files" : {
         "mail_opcodes" : "assets/opcodes/mail_opcodes.conf",
         "opcodes" : "assets/opcodes/opcodes.conf"
      },
      "mailserver" : {
         "host" : "",
         "port" : "7778"
      },
      "qsdatabase" : {
         "username" : "eqemu"
      },
      "world" : {
         "key" : "**********************",
         "loginserver1" : {
            "account" : "",
            "host" : "10.0.0.118",
            "legacy" : "1",
            "password" : "",
            "port" : "5998"
         },
         "longname" : "Akkas Linux PEQ Installer (Yugyxj)",
         "shortname" : "Akkas PEQ Installer",
	 "localaddress": "10.0.0.118",
	 "address": "10.0.0.118",
         "tcp" : {
            "ip" : "127.0.0.1",
            "port" : "9001"
         },
         "telnet" : {
            "enabled" : "false",
            "ip" : "0.0.0.0",
            "port" : "9000"
         }
      },
      "zones" : {
         "defaultstatus" : "0",
         "ports" : {
            "high" : "7400",
            "low" : "7000"
         }
      }
   }
}
Edit 3:
here is a login server log file instance
Code:
[12-28-2021 :: 21:50:46] [Login] [Info] New World Server connection from 10.0.0.118:40620
[12-28-2021 :: 21:50:46] [Login] [Info] New World Server Info | name [Akkas Linux PEQ Installer (Yugyxj)] shortname [Akkas PEQ Installer] remote_address [10.0.0.118] local_address [10.0.0.118] account [] password [] server_type [0]
[12-28-2021 :: 21:50:46] [Login] [Info] Server [Akkas Linux PEQ Installer (Yugyxj)] [Akkas PEQ Installer] did not login but unregistered servers are allowed
[12-28-2021 :: 21:51:02] [Login] [Info] New Titanium client connection from [10.0.0.106:34909]
[12-28-2021 :: 21:51:02] [Login] [Info] Attempting password based login [a] login [local]
[12-28-2021 :: 21:51:02] [Login] [Info] login [local] user [a] Login succeeded
[12-28-2021 :: 21:51:06] [Login] [Error] Received User-To-World Response for [3] but could not find the client referenced!
[12-28-2021 :: 21:54:16] [Login] [Info] Client disconnected from the server, removing client
[12-28-2021 :: 21:55:42] [Login] [Info] New Titanium client connection from [10.0.0.106:39519]
[12-28-2021 :: 21:55:42] [Login] [Info] Attempting password based login [a] login [local]
[12-28-2021 :: 21:55:42] [Login] [Info] login [local] user [a] Login succeeded
[12-28-2021 :: 21:55:44] [Login] [Error] Received User-To-World Response for [3] but could not find the client referenced!
[12-28-2021 :: 21:55:59] [Login] [Info] Client disconnected from the server, removing client
Old 12-29-2021, 01:08 PM
Theopadantic
Fire Beetle

Default Had same issue

I changed the value for legacy from "1" to "0" in emu_config.jsom and it fixed that issue for me, im also just running the server & client on the same PC without going through eqemulator.net no clue if that affects what yall trying to do. /em shrug
Old 12-29-2021, 01:24 PM
rup1033
Fire Beetle

Default Thank you friend.

I will give taht a try now. That did solve the first error. Now I just have a long freeze after clicking play then eventual drop back to login screen, probably meaning I messed a setting up someplace. That got me much further in the process. Thanks for the tip.

I was doing some testing on my local box to make sure it wasnt a network issue. Changed the config files to point to this computer. Moutned the vmdk vmware drive to /mnt/hd and then did the chroot process, started mysql, started the server with login server. Now I am gonna go back onto the vmware and change it back and see if i can get it working that way.
Old 12-29-2021, 01:51 PM
rup1033
Fire Beetle

Default It is working.

FIXED! I moved it back to the server reset the config files to that machine and now I can connect properly.

Tags
login issue titanium