Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > EQEmu Operations Center

EQEmu Operations Center Web development tools

Old 12-30-2016, 06:51 PM
whew2you
Fire Beetle

Default Can not connect EOC

Was really hoping to not have to post here however after about 4 hours I dont know what I am messing up. I have a new user made through Navicat. Ive added all my port forwarding to both my firewall and my router. Ive added the ip for EOC direct and ive changed it to the %. I am using the windows loader from the main eqemulator page. I have my server up and I have already been able to change my account to a GM account through Navicat. This is the final piece and I just am having no luck what so ever. Ive cruised through the forums related and have tried just about everything listed there....Im sure its something simple that I missed or messed up. Let me know what more information is needed to help...thank you!!

server ip : my IP have tried both my network assigned ip and my external ip from provider
database name: peq
Username: my created user name/ have also tried the root with no luck
user password: my created password/ have also tried the default with root no luck
Old 12-30-2016, 07:41 PM
whew2you
Fire Beetle

Updating my Java now just to be sure, I saw the message at the bottom of the login, the cookies are on. Java is the last thing to make sure is right as far as that stuff goes.

---EDIT-----
No dice. java updated still same problem. I have also started fresh with everything and still no luck. I check and dont have CGNAT from my provider