Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 12-12-2017, 10:39 PM
Mortykins
Hill Giant

Default The Eqemu App

Hey Folks

So at one point I had a player who I was working with to create an eqemu app, but they vanished but we were able to get this far with it which is a Magelo Clone

What I would like to see happen with the app is the following:

Phase 1:
* Main Splash screen with buttons or drop downs which provide all areas of the app.
* Functional Magelo Clone
* Player Rankings section of the app based on HP / AC / Mana / Endurance or whatever filter the player sets.
* Functional Allakhazam Clone
* Who is online button showing active players on the server utilizing telnet or other means.
* Discord Connectivity through the app maybe? Not sure that is possible.

Phase 2:
Player can create an account with the app and then attach their current player(s) to the app which would allow several things:

* Events setup by the server op which would send a push notification or popup that would inform the person when they leveled up or looted an item giving hints on what content to do next.
* Items setup by the server op such as Alternate Currency and Tradeable or No Trade items which could be used in a section of the app that would mimic the bazaar except would work when the players were not online.
* Some kind of a Return Home button for stuck players.
* Petition System

More ideas by other folks would be great to add to this list.

The GIT can be found here, would love to get as many people involved as possible who can help develop this: https://github.com/raidaddicts/Eqemu-App

Morty

PS: First time using GIT other than pulling eqemu builds, so let me know if I've messed something up or need to do something.
Old 12-14-2017, 12:07 AM
Splose
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortykins View Post
Hey Folks

So at one point I had a player who I was working with to create an eqemu app, but they vanished but we were able to get this far with it which is a Magelo Clone

What I would like to see happen with the app is the following:

Phase 1:
* Main Splash screen with buttons or drop downs which provide all areas of the app.
* Functional Magelo Clone
* Player Rankings section of the app based on HP / AC / Mana / Endurance or whatever filter the player sets.
* Functional Allakhazam Clone