Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 05-22-2011, 09:37 AM
Kavanah
Sarnak

Default New Server: LOOT FEST (Really Fun)

This new server reminds me of Scars of Amerous a lot but with 1 summonable bot and open world content. I'm really enjoying this server and there aren't many that I do. In later levels you have really challenging fights but you do it with SoD like stats. It's awesome to play through the old tiers of raids with 100k HP! Don't underestimate the end game mobs though! If you like a lot of solo content and having to travel through various zones to find the right pieces for your class or the pretty nice all/all items, and then raid for the legendary augments to buff your gear up big time, then this server is for you! I've also grouped with several players and had a really fun time doing so!
Old 05-22-2011, 02:11 PM
Ultimatexero
Fire Beetle

looking to find a server of above aspects.. new to emu but old school eq player Geaeren 81 rngr, tunare...Fareice 82 ber, xeg...Ultimatexero 83 sk Xeg...Megapunk 65 war Tunare...and many alts, looking for someone to email me or help me set up cause iam lost on the set up acuaring eq titanium now waiting for last 2 disc to get done................my email is Jonathon_asbury@yahoo.com

Last edited by Ultimatexero; 05-22-2011 at 02:30 PM.. Reason: forgot email and trying not to miss a good thing
Old 05-22-2011, 02:25 PM
Ultimatexero
Fire Beetle

sorry bout spammin the forum.......email jonathon_asbury@yahoo.com
Old 06-23-2011, 10:35 PM
woohoo
Fire Beetle

I got mine on ebay...

Last edited by trevius; 06-24-2011 at 03:34 AM.. Reason: Do not mention illegal downloads on these forums
Old 08-24-2011, 08:47 AM
Nytewind
Fire Beetle

Just started on this server last night, it's pretty fun. Wish we were able to get more than one Bot (two perhaps). Yes, random loot that is everywhere is fun to go explore. The mobs vary, fought a skelly in FoB that was HT me for 1k each time, glad I was over 3k hp at the time.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:45 AM
Mystic1EQEMU
Fire Beetle

I have a character on this server, i just got back on my comp after a three day power outage and it isnt there, it wasnt last night either. Is it being patched or something?
Old 08-29-2011, 09:51 AM
qlain69
Fire Beetle

Hurricane Irene happened.

It'll be back up ASAP.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:35 AM
Mystic1EQEMU
Fire Beetle

K no problem, everything is just getting back to normal here from Irene so i completely understand lol. Cant wait though! Love this server!