Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::General > Archive::General Discussion

Archive::General Discussion Archive area for General Discussion's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 10-15-2003, 09:41 PM
tatung
Sarnak

Can u explain how the /tell link works??? where can i find the numbers??...

/tell tatung 01001 and that would link an item??
Old 10-15-2003, 10:01 PM
killspree
Dragon

Err no, you type ;tell <character name> and just link the item normally like you'd link an item. It's not a way to hack or anything, was just saying it as a way to avoid other people seeing you randomly linking items and the links being different than what the text says.
Old 10-16-2003, 01:32 AM
tatung
Sarnak

So theres no way to "hack" the links and link this item or anyother items we cant get ahold of...?
Old 10-16-2003, 10:00 AM
DeletedUser
Fire Beetle

If you read my last post, at the end:

Quote:
One way I found out, was if you editted the number through memory editting (winhack/etc), then you link it, when you click on the item it'll show up the ID of it. I did this on EQEMu so I don't know if it works through EQlive. If you do this, make sure your away from people or grouped with a friend, say the link, then click on the icon to get the right named link. It will be suspicious if you have an item named: Rusty Axe, with a link of a Soul Devourer.
This is a method that works. There's no way really for them to stop it. The only problem is, memory editting = bad. Don't do it unless you don't care if your account gets banned. Cause chances are, they have flags all over it.
Old 10-17-2003, 05:03 AM
tatung
Sarnak

/me takes a trip over to forever-hacking.net forums...

thnx for help guys..
Old 10-19-2003, 04:31 AM
sup2069
Hill Giant

[quote="Darkyth"

-- One way I found out, was if you editted the number through memory editting (winhack/etc), then you link it, when you click on the item it'll show up the ID of it. I did this on EQEMu so I don't know if it works through EQlive. If you do this, make sure your away from people or grouped with a friend, say the link, then click on the icon to get the right named link. It will be suspicious if you have an item named: Rusty Axe, with a link of a Soul Devourer. [/quote]

Will T-search work the same? I love that program *grin*
Old 10-20-2003, 11:15 AM
DeletedUser
Fire Beetle

Don't know, I don't use hacking programs, or whatever you want to call that catergory of applications. You pretty much need a memory editor, to edit clientside info. But I really, really, really, don't recommend doing this. Cause it probably has flags up the wazooo on it.