Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::News

General::News EQemu news posts.

Old 08-14-2009, 11:12 PM
trevius
Developer

That is awesome to hear, Andrew80k! I was curious if you were still working on this or not. You could always put what you have so far up on the SVN as source. I bet others would be willing to help get some of the final issues worked out. These tools will be amazing to have working again and with them on an SVN, we should be able to keep them updated often enough to make sure they don't get so out of date every again.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:51 PM
Sylaei
Hill Giant

Just an update to let everyone know I am still working on the getting the windows versions of eqemucollector working. I have had some RL stuff get in the way, so I haven't had much time lately.

"The significant problems we have cannot be solved at the same level of thinking with which we created them."
Albert Einstein
Old 08-30-2009, 11:54 PM
provocating
Demi-God

I am just pleased you are making progress.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:12 PM
Andrew80k
Dragon

I will be putting up what I have on the SVN sometime this week or by the weekend. Unfortunately, that's pretty limited. The version of the collector that I have compiles and works on LINUX only. Syalei is working on the Win version. The collector I have is still throwing some CRC errors that I haven't completely tracked down and unfortunately, I still don't have the extractor working so I can't validate any of the stuff I've collected thus far. Since that is the case, don't expect to get much out of it until I can get that working. I've tried using wireshark to view the collected packets, to no avail. I am still working on the extractor and I don't really expect to make much progress with the collector until I get that working.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:45 PM
AndMetal
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew80k View Post
I will be putting up what I have on the SVN sometime this week or by the weekend. Unfortunately, that's pretty limited. The version of the collector that I have compiles and works on LINUX only. Syalei is working on the Win version. The collector I have is still throwing some CRC errors that I haven't completely tracked down and unfortunately, I still don't have the extractor working so I can't validate any of the stuff I've collected thus far. Since that is the case, don't expect to get much out of it until I can get that working. I've tried using wireshark to view the collected packets, to no avail. I am still working on the extractor and I don't really expect to make much progress with the collector until I get that working.
Feel free to create a branch for continued development on it. That way, if you need some assistance, we can know what we're working with

My Contributions to the Wiki
Old 05-21-2020, 03:33 PM
JDf
Fire Beetle

Default Every link i check is File not found now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fathernitwit View Post
so,

I finally got off my ass and made a build of eqbuilder 2.0 for release. Havent tested this build a whole lot, not sure I care, but I figured I would put it out none the less. Source should be in CVS.

More info on the wiki:
http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka...akka=EqBuilder
I realize we are swapping to github, but is every file that was ever given on forums available there? I cant seem to locate many myself. Any help would be appreciated please. Getting old clicking links to see 404 errors.