Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::GeorgeS's Tools

Development::GeorgeS's Tools A forum just for GeorgeS's tools

Old 02-18-2019, 12:11 PM
pharone1
Sarnak

I'm going to try these tools out when I get home from work tonight, and I was wondering is it compatible with Maria DB and has anybody set it up accessing Maria instead of Mysql?

My install of EQemu is on Maria (that's how it came, I'm not that knowledgable about Maria and Mysql. I just use what it gives me, and I'm learning as I go lol.
Old 04-14-2020, 09:22 AM
unhing3d
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharone1 View Post
I'm going to try these tools out when I get home from work tonight, and I was wondering is it compatible with Maria DB and has anybody set it up accessing Maria instead of Mysql?

My install of EQemu is on Maria (that's how it came, I'm not that knowledgable about Maria and Mysql. I just use what it gives me, and I'm learning as I go lol.

MariaDB is a fork of mySQL it's essentially the same thing as far as I know
Old 10-31-2020, 04:12 PM
GeorgeS
Forum Guide

I updated the tools to work for the current installer, and also completed a spell editor which you can try. I'll need to make a tutorial for it.
If I can get access to the webpage, I'll get that updated, but currently the link below has the direct DL for the tools

tools download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SFU...ew?usp=sharing

http://www.georgestools.chrsschb.com//
Old 10-31-2020, 05:01 PM
Huppy
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeS View Post
I updated the tools to work for the current installer, and also completed a spell editor which you can try. I'll need to make a tutorial for it.
If I can get access to the webpage, I'll get that updated, but currently the link below has the direct DL for the tools
THANK YOU Very Much !
Old 11-06-2020, 06:13 PM
chrsschb
Dragon

Quote:

Sent you a PM
Old 11-07-2020, 01:12 PM
ChaosSlayerZ
Demi-God

Quote:

tools download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SFU...ew?usp=sharing
OMG George! I needed you so much right now! I can't use EOC because my modem is like Iron Curtain - nothing gets through, so your tools, SPECIALLY the Spell Editor is God sent!

Thank YOU!