Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Tools

Development::Tools 3rd Party Tools for EQEMu (DB management tools, front ends, etc...)

Old 06-01-2019, 09:57 AM
strugglegenerator
Hill Giant

Does this tool work with the JSON version yet? =)
Old 06-01-2019, 11:57 AM
Titus Pullo
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandward View Post
For anybody who's stuck, you can download the old eqemu_config.xml file from Akkas github, and it'll still work for this purpose.
It did not as of a week ago, but I followed the advice above and it worked great.
Old 07-06-2019, 08:49 AM
Nilzark
Fire Beetle

Looking forward to the expansion toggle options! Seems a difficult task. I wish you luck.
Old 11-04-2019, 04:26 PM
cdolick24
Fire Beetle

Trying to get a better understanding of what some of the options do, i.e. deleting spells, does that delete all spells in the DB for manually added spells?
Old 11-07-2019, 11:26 PM
Riklin
Hill Giant

I recently used this script and had some issues with it I want to comment on. Version I used was the latest linux version, used on Debian 10. Ran via SUDO.

1. On the option to remove Fabled npcs. I found out it ALSO REMOVES SOME OF THE NON FABLED VERSIONS! So if you use this, you have to go reinsert all the non-fabled versions!

2. Regarding the option to remove spells and tomes, it is very loosely described. It literally removes ALL spells and tomes! I mean ALL of them! Not just ones higher than a specific expansion! When I realized this happened, I reloaded the database. Reinserting all the appropriate spells and tomes would be a HUGE effort!

It has some interesting and useful selections, but some of them need refined, in my opinion...

Last edited by Riklin; 11-07-2019 at 11:28 PM.. Reason: Version and linux version information added.
Old 04-27-2020, 06:41 PM
cdolick24
Fire Beetle

Default Error

I keep trying to utilize the tool, and when i go to remove trick or treat quest, option 5 i get this error;

Removing 7 item ids
0,Error removing 84084 from merc inventory : Error 1146: Table 'peq.merc_inventory' doesn't exist
Error removing trick or treat: Error 1146: Table 'peq.merc_inventory' doesn't exist
Old 07-24-2020, 06:06 PM
Shin Noir
Legendary Member

I'm surprised how often folks use this tool!!

Once peq-expansions is released, i may take another look at this (or incorporating the features eqcleanup was built to support). Thanks for commenting here if you do attempt it so I know it has a use

~Shin Noir
DungeonEQ.com