Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 08-23-2010, 05:33 PM
bowmaster
Discordant

Default Order Of Sin

Yo Yo ,
Im a Player on the Server
I 3box , Sk/Mnk/Cleric , and the servers Hitting a High now , SoD useable , People starting to Play again , Grim and His other Gm has made a return , we are Looking for New or Old People to return , Has we are currnetly helping people gear up + Get ready for Relic ( first raid zone) , and when we get enough people to raid Relic + the 2 other raid zones after

Content
85 normal max , 90 achievable though a Easy Quest , Kill mobs , Loot certain items , it Progessivly gets harder per tier of level , aka 86 is easy , 87 harder
Custom Quests for level 1-85 to gear up , and Xp Runs quickly
Then it moves ono the custom stuff , Greigs - Augs Illusion Runes , and Such a like
RSS - 3.0 epic Zone , A intestering Fight , CEasily Capable with a group now , then again depending on gear ,m with 2 3.0s and rest with mix bits of gear before 3.0 , was easy
All 3.0s are Highly Custom , Spells upto level 80 , then Custom Level 85 SPells , levle 90 Spells Made , Just awaiting Public Release ,

Its A Really good Server
PVP server , but 95% of server use the server for the PvE then PVP for a bit of Fun among friends

its just a Player whos Posted it , SO its not perfect , Im just trying get more people in the server to raid
Gms are always Frendly , Dont give things out , but will Happly , help Players with advise and Infomation

Thank you for reading the Long post
Old 08-28-2010, 09:12 AM
qlain69
Fire Beetle

This server is great and could use more players for preperations to raid. PVP is not a must, but CAN be turned off for an hour or for good. If you ever need help, I am on Niax, a 90 BST.

GRIM, our head GM, is almost always on, working on content and fixes. So come on down!
Old 09-20-2010, 01:46 AM
Skaxx
Fire Beetle

Everyone should check out this server at least once. The levelling is painless, the loot is plentiful, and the people are tons of fun. The server is kept relatively balanced with a lot of fun clickes/procs/etc throughout. 6+ Custom epic weapon questlines, quests to unlock bots, and generally just a good time. The server can always use more players, and believe me, it's worth a try ~_^ SoD IS recommended, but not required.

Whisper Zillah/Ssark ingame if you need anything!
Old 09-20-2010, 11:27 AM
Packet
Hill Giant

I'll check it out.

Formerly "Richardo"
Old 10-18-2010, 09:50 AM
tiekue
Fire Beetle

I've been playing on this server for the last day. Really great group of players. All very nice, and very willing to explain how things are.