Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 03-28-2009, 03:15 AM
Aergad
Banned

Default Black hand of Doom Updates

To all users of the black hand of doom server, we have decided to move to a private loginserver using the new minilogin option for the time being due to the almost constant downtime with the official eqemu LS. I am currently at work on a method of registration for the new LS We are using which should be up soon.

All BHoD users are encouraged to visit our website and register at http://classiceq.org

To the current players of the server please be aware we are hard at work on a way for you to move your toons to your new accounts and we are sorry for the inconvenience of this change but we feel that the time has come for a change tooffer our players uptime on our own terms not dependant on whenever someone decides to check on the current loginserver to make sure it is still functioning or not.
Old 03-28-2009, 04:42 AM
Aergad
Banned

Registration system is up via a custom made launcher see our site for details this same launcher will eventually be capable of adding yor old toons to your new accounts
Old 03-28-2009, 06:42 AM
Aergad
Banned

Ok everything is up and running and working as far as i can tell by my testing... bots included login server works perfectly and thus far i have not found any issues with it and work is progressing nicely on the cahracter updater. and as a smaller update it would seem that the zone crash issue in one of our zones has been resolved with the updates as well but only time will tell with that particular issue