Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 12-16-2006, 01:43 PM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

Default Anybody miss this?

This is one thing that always happened when I wanted to play, not to mention i never needed "updates" because I never even finished playing the expansions I had!

Quote:
-----------------------
UPDATE DELAYED
The Game Update scheduled for Wednesday morning has been postponed until Thursday morning.

We will be updating this Thursday, December 14th, at 4am PST. The expected ETA for servers being available is 8 hours. We apologize for the short notice and for postponing this update!

-EQLive Team
Submitted by Nanyea, 17:46 PST
----------------------
Old 12-16-2006, 07:00 PM
CrabClaw
Hill Giant

Yup So many expansions, and too few players willing to group for the "old content" :P
Old 12-17-2006, 07:19 AM
John Adams
Demi-God

Nope, sure don't miss SOE's expans-a-thons every 6 mos. I think once GoD hit, that's when I started losing interested in SOE gaming. Kunark, Velious, Luclin and PoP seemed spaced out nicely so we could all enjoy them. Now, zones are obsolete before we even get to see them - unless you have no life and play 24x7 with your uberguild.
Old 12-22-2006, 08:28 AM
morganpartee
Sarnak

yea... it is nice... though i do miss people, since i play alone... but its still fun, and i do wish i could get the new expansions for eqemu...(someone teach me how to reverse engineer and ill do it!) hehehe
Old 12-22-2006, 08:48 AM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganpartee
yea... it is nice... though i do miss people, since i play alone... but its still fun, and i do wish i could get the new expansions for eqemu...(someone teach me how to reverse engineer and ill do it!) hehehe
We don't talk about anything illegal here - we don't want to start a thread on this or anything like it. Hope you understand
Old 12-22-2006, 09:17 AM
morganpartee
Sarnak

Default illegal?

why no... i would never do anything illegal! thats illegal! i would buy them first! and then run them emu'ed on my comp w/o changing any content, and be solely dependant on sony to make content!