Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:55 PM
provocating
Demi-God

Default Best made zone

I do not think I have seen all of the zones yet. What would you say of all the zones, old and new, is the prettiest best made zone ?

I did see solrotower the other day, I will have to say that one was rather well made.

And just for nostalgia, was zone do you have the fondest memories. I think for me it would be something like G-Fay or Butcher....maybe Blackburrow for the trains.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:24 AM
blackdragonsdg
Dragon

I think Crystallos is a well made zone and it was also one of my favorite places to group on live.

My fondest memories come from the times I spent in Velks, Old Sebilis, Oasis of Marr, NToV, LoIO, Frontier Mountains, Dreadlands and PoFire.
Old 12-27-2011, 06:57 PM
Durge
Sarnak

This isn't really a specific zone, but in my honest opinion, it would have to be an old world zone, to me they bring back the best times and memories of everquest, and I'd probably have to agree with black on the zones, those and a few others remind me of the good ol' times.
Old 12-28-2011, 03:36 PM
provocating
Demi-God

I will have to say, DragonScale hills is also outstanding. I love the Robot walking around.
Old 12-28-2011, 04:20 PM
provocating
Demi-God

Wow !

Dranik's Scar, I mean WOW !!

http://www.dragonsofmist.com:81/outg...e/EQ000126.jpg
Old 01-24-2012, 12:34 PM
dburg30
Sarnak

Not the prettiest by far, BUT the most memorable to me is actuall Butcherblock lol.. OK.. the reason being is I had grown up in gfay, and when I made my first run to Kaladim, coming around the corner and seeing this MASSIVE building with the carving on the front of it, just for some reason awed me I cant think of which zone I actually think of as coolest looking...