Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Development

Development::Development Forum for development topics and for those interested in EQEMu development. (Not a support forum)

Old 11-19-2020, 08:53 PM
Jleadford83
Fire Beetle

Default Hero's Forge model number question

Is there a formula to figure out the heromodel number for the armor sets that you would use #heromodel to show? I know there are post for the older sets like ebon and the like. I'm looking for ones like Ssraeshzian and newer. Any help would be great.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:42 AM
Liontooth
Fire Beetle

I used to have them all wrote down, but sadly that was a few years ago. I personally just went thru them one by one and took notes so I know what was what. Also it seems like you get a new set every 4 or so models, used that info to skip a few that I likely knew were what type and set.
Old 12-12-2020, 03:09 PM
Jleadford83
Fire Beetle

Thanks I'm trying to make them work on my server and got some to work but I can't find the HM numbers for the newer sets. i have gone through over 1400 and have not found but 1 new set and that was around 200 or so lol.
Old 12-12-2020, 03:48 PM
Thalix
Sarnak

Here is the complete list with pictures:
https://eqemu.gitbook.io/server/cate...-types#preview
Old 12-12-2020, 04:29 PM
Liontooth
Fire Beetle

I'm having trouble too, I got all the original models and the gold ones, the 203 to 206 or whatever, and a couple hats. Trying hard to make ro was work and some other ones, no luck yet lol