Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 12-05-2019, 09:52 AM
typenamehere
Sarnak

Default The Return of New Freeport - Opening Soon!

Experience Everquest like you never have with the highly anticipated Return of New Freeport launching December 20 at 11am EST.

https://discord.gg/cTyV9CA

What is The Return of New Freeport?
  • HIGHLY scripted, FULLY custom content
  • Every spell has been hand made, every item personally created, and every npc carefully placed
  • Custom 3D modeled weapons
  • 2-box restricted
  • Every class can be soloed or duoed as each class has some way to heal
  • Max level 20 with AAs obtainable at 20
  • Casters get a spell every level, hybrids and melees every odd level (with some exceptions)
  • EVERY named mob has a unique/custom script. There are always emotes or hints so you do not have to guess, but some fights are difficult.
  • Custom zonelines and telepads. Discover the hidden telepads and you can port between them for a fee.
  • Achivement system with rewards
  • Item Discovery system announces the first person to discovers each item and tracks how many items each person has discovered.
  • Custom Tradeskills recipies. No need to raise 8 different tradeskills, all tradeskills are done through Crafting and Cooking.

Learn more, get files, and talk to other players at our discord page: https://discord.gg/cTyV9CA
Old 12-15-2019, 06:35 PM
xCrazymonx
Fire Beetle

Default Worth every second

This server is amazing. I played the first version and was completely caught off guard how much customization has gone into this.

Its an amazing challenge, the "easter egg" feeling is so real. I put a couple hundred hours into this server and had people just start that discovered items or quests that hadnt been discovered in weeks of the server being up.

The Dev is always available and constantly adding new content and recipes. The level of content that exists is intimidating.

You don't need to box an army just to get into the endgame. Grinding feels good because you can sense/feel when you are getting stronger.

I have played a fuck ton of emu servers, this is seriously one of the best. If you decide to give it a shot I believe you wont be disappointed, wish it got more attention its unreal.

Those of you who did play here go ahead and give a shout out, they are all lurking in the discord server like creepers I assume...or hoping for a small start so they can get their discoveries greedy boogers!!

Hopefully I'll see you on the 20th! I'll be there getting my discos
Old 12-17-2019, 07:04 PM
Elexion
Fire Beetle

Not really one to post much, or ever really but this is by far one of the best servers i've played on and kept me playing the most out of all the servers i've played one.
Highly recommend anyone and everyone to give it a shot.
Old 12-20-2019, 02:38 PM
tako_EQ
Fire Beetle

love seeing new freeport back, this server is pretty awesome.

+1