Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 04-26-2008, 01:29 AM
Sakrateri
Dragon

Default Whats Going On Here?

Whats up with me losing so much of my space in my PM mailbox?? I am a packrat and don't like to get rid of anything Also as much as I accept having to agree to the forum rules before I make a post is there any way to set it so you only have to agree once and not every time you make a post?

Game Gallery

My Forums

Old 04-26-2008, 01:32 AM
mattmeck

It is only once, I changed the rules and had everyone click again >.> guess you didnt notice =(

Looking into the mailbox issue.
Old 04-26-2008, 01:34 AM
mattmeck

Registered users are set at 100 stored messages, since your a registered user now (instead of the group you were in) you now only get 100.
Old 04-26-2008, 07:27 AM
Sakrateri
Dragon

Wha happin to my stars? Oh well :(

Game Gallery

My Forums

Old 04-26-2008, 02:01 PM
mattmeck

try reading the news!
Old 04-26-2008, 03:36 PM
Sakrateri
Dragon

Sorry , didn't see anything in the news section about it but I now see it in the new poll.

Its no big deal to me one way or the other as I was really only joking about it.

I am also sorry to see whats happening to the community here and I hope something happens to pull everyone back together and realize that this is a community made up of many different people with many different ideas and none are wrong or bad they are just different and that is what it takes to make good things happen.

Also in an open forum you are going to get people that get mad and try to take it out on everyone (misery really does love company) and we ALL should just try to learn to first help them and if they continue to be rude then ignore them.

So in the immortal words of Rodney King as we are getting our faces knocked in "can't we ALL just get along"

Game Gallery

My Forums