Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Feature Requests

Development::Feature Requests Post suggestions/feature requests here.

Old 06-26-2010, 06:35 AM
Tharkun
Hill Giant

Default AA'S and rulsets

First... Did anything come of this:
http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29563

Second...Is the level that you can begin to earn AA points hard coded? If so can I get a point to where that may be? I started to look but not seeing anything (honestly not sure what I'm looking for)

Thanks
Old 06-26-2010, 06:44 AM
KLS
Administrator

The level you can increase exp from 0% is hard coded in the client, but if you could get it set higher like through a command or something you could earn them below 51. Though it would be slow going because their exp is based off level 51.

Also that suggestion in the link has been implemented for a little while now. You can override the default ruleset with the one you set in the zones table on svn.
Old 06-26-2010, 06:56 AM
Tharkun
Hill Giant

Slow going really wont be a problem if I can bump the AAExp mode in a rule set that the lower lvl zones call... I just have to play with the numbers to make it scale well.

inversely I can also scale AAExp down in the higher lvl zones to try to keep rate consistent.
Old 06-26-2010, 07:24 AM
Tharkun
Hill Giant

limitations of the client strike again :( I found a on/off toggle for the AA Exp... but not a way to actually set the percentage.

What's the variable name in the table?... either I'm not seeing it... or I need a newer version.

Thanks again