Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 03-24-2015, 10:13 PM
Leetsauce
Hill Giant

Default ! ! Leetsauce Productions *Official*

*Lvl 80 cap
*Most items in the game are droppable and have a platinum value assigned to them.
*Any mob in the game has a maximum of 1 hour respawn.
*Expansions up to Omens of War, With content from; Dragons of Norrath, Secrets of Faydwer (10%), Seeds of Destruction, Underfoot(20% as of 03/24/15), and House of Thule also completed. Note that the amount of open expansions will continue to grow until ALL of them are complete.
*MQ2 Enabled (pretty free-reign here)
*Server Exp Increased
*Custom AA's
*Economy Based
*Epic augs/weapons/gear/players
*Most clicky items have infinite charges (NOTE: MOST, NOT ALL)(This is huge if you're a soloing type of person)
*Pet classes can hail their pet to equip them
*Mentoring (EQ2 style)
*Money means something.
*Constantly expanding content.
*All content in the entire game is scaled to require a maximum of 3 appropriately geared characters. Most everything is soloable.
*#peqzone available to all zones that are open, some do require flags.
*Multiple alternate currencies used for different systems
*Player created augments.
*Absolutely massive itemization. Pretty much every item in the game through House of Thule is available, with some custom itemization on the side.
*Custom flagging methods for different zones/events
*Custom Rebirth quest which allows a character to change classes if one would want - This quest also involves class-specific charms that, when all 16 are turned in, result in a very godlike reward.
*Hardcore zones: (Old school zones with upgraded loot tables, quests, etc.)
Unrest(65)
Blackburrow(65)
Cazic-Thule(75)
Karnor's Castle(75)
Lower Guk(80)
Sol B(80)
Permafrost(80)
Crushbone (80)
Vex Thal (80 + key)
Sleeper's Tomb (80 + key)
Temple of Veeshan (80 + key)
*Random world bosses. Example: "Hardcore" Avatar of War encounter inside the arena in Kael via a separate instance.
*LOTS of custom quests
*Custom tradeskill quests involving the newer-age coldain shawls. which work appropriately.
*Although most zones are open, the reward for obtaining the key is often times worth it very much

At the moment the highest content in the game is House of Thule, and I'm mostly focusing on the mid-level range of content and custom quests/rewards at this point as most of the itemization is in place for me to sit back and kick it creating content for a few months.

This is not something I've ever hustled. It will be done when it is done, but I sincerely doubt you will regret playing on this server if you enjoy what you've read above. This is just an excerpt. You might find your way to our forums to register and check into the newbie guide listed as a sticky in any of the sub forums. http://leetsauceforums.proboards.com/

Last edited by Leetsauce; 03-24-2015 at 10:14 PM.. Reason: Correction
Old 03-24-2015, 11:01 PM
creakin
Fire Beetle

I have to give my little plug for this server... I have tried a couple of servers and so far this is the only one that I have stuck with. I play daily for a few hours each day.

There is an over abundance of content, special content, quests etc. I highly suggest giving this server a try as it is a friendly and helpful bunch, except for that Mark guy :P

I would also like to include that:

most gear (not all) is trade able, plus wearable from level 1.
procs and buffs from weapons and gear also work from level 1.

Solo friendly - for the most part... Parts that are not people are usually more than happy to help others progress.

I know there is more that I would like to say, but I am brain farting at the moment. But, please feel free to come check out the server.
Old 03-24-2015, 11:02 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

All I do is bot bot bot no matter what

Got macros on my mind, I can never get enough.

Old 03-24-2015, 11:11 PM
visionkid
Fire Beetle

This is a story all about how my stats got jacked, turned up, like wow.

I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, i'll tell you how I became the badass Geralt of Tunare.

In west freeport, born and raised, in the proving ground is where I spent most of my days, maxing out, farming, attacking all fools, and all shooting some arrows at Cazic Thule, when a couple of gods who were up to all good, started farming platinum in my neighborhood. I got one little drop and my mind got scarred, I said, "You're giving me that 1337 hax sword over there?"

I whistled pretty loud when I saw their gear, their leetsauce orbs were fresh and they had maximum tier. If anything, I thought that this server's rare, but thought, nah forget, yo homes, to plane of air!

I pulled crap tons of mobs (about 7 or 8 ) and yelled holy SH*T THIS DMG IS UNFAIR

Looked at my corpse, all naked and bare, shaking my head.

-Geralt of Tunare
Old 03-24-2015, 11:16 PM
orlisk
Fire Beetle

Great content, great players and very helpful devs and playerbase. Quests and progress can keep you going for a while!
+1
Old 03-24-2015, 11:17 PM
Leetsauce
Hill Giant

Well done. The Fresh Prince theme I was definitely not expecting. Thank you for this.
Old 03-24-2015, 11:25 PM
visionkid
Fire Beetle

My pleasure
Old 03-25-2015, 05:40 AM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

Son of a b****.

He definitely outdid me.

Old 03-25-2015, 08:12 AM
Leetsauce
Hill Giant

Nah, i dig that track too maze
Old 03-25-2015, 08:37 AM
Trubles
Sarnak

I'm steady hackin, I ain't even mad.
I got leet balls in my bag,
They're useless, but not for long,
The upgrades are coming on,
I got platinum, I'm farming that,
I got mad loot in my bag
Plat is useless, but not for long,
The upgrades are coming on,
It's Level 1.
It's Level 1.
It's Level 1.
Old 03-26-2015, 01:08 PM
malanaria
Fire Beetle

I just started on this server. it is amazing. the people are helpful, and there is always something to do! It can be quite challenging (most content can be done alone) but fun. So much content! I love being able to warp around and warp zones. This server is l33t.

Gyatso
Old 03-30-2015, 01:42 PM
Thugrok
Fire Beetle

Default Best server

I just started on this server last week, I tried a few other servers and must say without a doubt I have enjoyed this server the most, make it green and tell your friends. Seriously though, give it a try I promise you will not be disappointed, the community is very helpful.
Old 04-04-2015, 09:34 PM
togreglove
Fire Beetle

I started here 5 months ago, playing a Monk. I had a great time, explored some old zones, had a very nice feeling of progression, and met some good friends. Now, like all servers, folks come and folks go, so I took a break for a month or so. I started back just after Christmas and started over as an Sk. Once again, I ran into new folks that were leveling at the same pace as me and had a great time getting to the best I could be. I've not left since.

All said, I've really enjoyed the server and now have a Monk, a Shadow Knight, a Cleric, and a Beastlord that I love.

The owner has been nothing but helpful even if he does have somewhat of an odd sense of humor at times

Love to see more folks here. If you're new to the server and need pointers or a little help getting started, look me up.

Chad - Shadow Knight
Percival - Monk
Mark - Cleric
Jason - Beastlord
Old 04-07-2015, 10:07 AM
Leetsauce
Hill Giant

Just implemented a pretty cool new feature that I felt was worth posting. As small of a facet to the server this is it shouldn't be as exciting as it is for me =p

We now have customized player-made ornamentations functioning appropriately on our server. This works much like our already-existing custom player-made augments, but it applies to the ornamentation slot on weapons allowing players to pick and choose whatever graphics they want their toon to have for weapons.

I will get this functioning for the HF armor graphics as well later. It's so much fun when you can create your own gear =p
Old 04-07-2015, 03:05 PM
JimB_1958
Sarnak

I started on Leetsauce Last May. Been there ever since.

There is so much to do it is overwhelming at times. In fact, I have pretty much dedicated my time to one character with my alts serving as not much more than minions of my main. Just not enough time to work on alts with all the stuff to do and upgrades to get.

The rebirthing thing is just pure awesome. As is this new ornamentation thing Leet got working.

This is NOT your normal bland ho-hum server. If you can't have fun here, then you just can't have fun at all.

-Parlin

p.s. Leet didn't mention anything that he has in the works but from what he has been telling us in game and on the server forums there is still a lot more to come.