Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 12-28-2004, 08:40 PM
KhaN
Dragon

Quote:
Khan Why did u log when i was talking to you on krushers? =p
Cause when im working, im 100% in it, i log sometimes on Krusher or S2K to test my zones, but it generally quick session, max 1min, to just see how zone look. Nothing toward you

Old 12-31-2004, 05:20 PM
Groans
Fire Beetle

Default To Khan

I have been on EQEMU for almost a year now. I saw what you had mentioned about you need people to write lore, and quests. I don't know how to do perl, but I am very sure that I could write you enough lore and quest ideas for your head to explode. If you are interested in some help drop me a PM.

(I've been working with friends for LAN parties on EQEMU for about a year, but been here for several monthes)
"Looks clear"
Old 01-06-2005, 12:45 PM
_Kerosh_
Sarnak

Well, sry I haven't really contacted you guys, I am completely lost and confused. I have narrowed down the people that want me on their teams to 2 Choices.

World of Alkora: World of Alkora has rejoined with the EverQuest Emulator community. I know more people here, but not by much, and I am more comfortable with the EverQuest engine, EQEmu and EQ code, and the EQEmu (as well as WoA) people.

Atralumen: As you all know, World of Alkora has split into two groups. Charmy has sent me a personal email, as he is of the group still working with Ogre to make a brand new game, and has asked me to be with them.

One needs an experienced lore writer and PERL User, which I am.
World of Alkora

The other is in deep need of a Lore Writer and a Composer, which I am.
Atralumen

HELP plz, I want to help both, but I can't, because both require much time to work with, and both sound like they are in desperate need, especially Atralumen as they do not even have a storyline for their game.

-Kerosh

I have spoken on these forums before, and making such claims as the above make one sound as if they do not know anything and pretend to. I do this because they already know what I am capable of as I have sent sample of music, writing, and PERL code. Richardo recieved the PERL code, Charmy recieved the music and writing, though I do not know if he has passed it on or not, and I believe KhaN has recieved a small portion of my writing, but I am not sure. I am saying this because I do not wish to go in another fight about what I can or can't do, and what I do, or don't know. This is irrefutable evidence that I do and am cabable of Programming PERL, creating Lore, and creating Music.
Old 01-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Richardo
Banned

Ever heard of "Dont bite off more than you can chew?"... Like I told you earlier, sort out your priorities...
Old 01-06-2005, 01:50 PM
_Kerosh_
Sarnak

Thank you Richardo, for your words of wisdom. I believe you now and now I follow my heart, though it griefs me for the other team, how they need a writer as well and are less capable of getting one.

I have no idea whatsoever to what Atrulamen is going to do, and no one will tell me. Everybody wants my writing, including them, but you guys have looked at me by more of the person I am, whereas, they are like the others who look at what I am good at.

You got yourself a writer if you choose. No more of anything except with helping the S.I.S. as I am appointing a new leader:

Boppoom, congragulations, you helped me through this as well, and I wish to make you leader of S.I.S. though it isn't much atm, lol
Old 01-06-2005, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexen1
Ever heard of "Dont bite off more than you can chew?"... Like I told you earlier, sort out your priorities...
ROFL rich u sayin that is so omfg lol
Old 01-07-2005, 12:33 AM
KhaN
Dragon

No need to post here for applications, or send me mails, we found a writer, thanks to all who replied.

Still, you can contribute to project by giving us your ideas if you want to share them, easiest way to do this is to post on World of Alkora Forums. World of Alkora will be available in the next weeks, thanks.