Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Packetcollector

Support::Packetcollector Any PacketCollector related problems or questions should be posted here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2003, 11:50 AM
just_add_water
Hill Giant

Yellat Me, nope (your gonna have to copy that outta your eqlive log) Also a quest addon is in the works
Old 05-12-2003, 02:12 PM
DarkMako
Fire Beetle

Heya everyone, this is a good project. Also, maybe if we get a good info of items/spawm etc. etc. We can post here for other people to DL? or is that a bad idea?
currently I'm looking for some. my server is empty.
Old 05-30-2003, 08:54 AM
Raex_The_Overlord
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnebarn
I would loved to have helped out, if it wasnt because I quit EQ a few months ago by deleting my chars, deleting the game and breaking my first CD so I couldnt reinstall it

But I hope someone will help you guys out... But maybe people arnt reading this post!?!? I find it hard to read/find posts due to all the STICKY post you got on each forum - it makes it hard see if new stickies are up cause I think people just tend to scroll down past the sticky not knowing if any new ones have been added.

You have to have the EQ files to be able to play EQEMu, so if you don't play...Why are you still on boards?
Old 06-01-2003, 12:40 PM
kire89
Fire Beetle

Default im new

I'm new to this EMU thing, my friend told me about it, but hes being gay, and not telling me what i need...

Can you tell me what files that i need to use this thing???????
its so confusing!!
I saw the 1 - 8 thing and it didnt say anything about this packet stuff, or patchers, i did what the 1-8 list said, and it said it couldnt read the everquest.exe patchme thing, so im downloading the patcher for it, i also downloaded the admin thing, jeez, so much stuff, i wanted to know if someone could give me a lil - "easier to understand" - instructions, please!!

ERik
Thanks
Old 06-01-2003, 10:18 PM
IADestavator
Sarnak

1.) You are posting in the wrong forum boy

2.) You dont need the packed collector to play EQEmu

3.) Read the README
Old 06-03-2003, 08:13 PM
xezor
Fire Beetle

Ok, I will try to help the devs with this. In EQLive I am currently having access to the following High end(?) zones (not many but helpfull I guess):

VT ( Vex Thal )
PoNightmare B (Lair of Terris Thule)
BoT (Bastion of Thunder)
HoH (Halls of Honor)

And of course: PoNightmare, PoDisease, PoInnovation, PoKnowledge, PoTranquil, PoValor, PoStorms.

Since I have LoY expantion aswell I can get those zones too. But I heard that LoY is yet to be implemented in the UI.

The AA, well I have 65 Wizard being my main (127 AA if I remember correctly), and a couple of alts with AAs. Druid is 63 with a couple of AAs too so it might worth collecting that aswell.

I heard that some tier 2 and 3 zones will have their flags removed so I might be able to collect: PoTorment, PoTactics, CoDecay too in the near future. I currently don't own much, if not any PoP items so I dunno if I can help with that.
Old 06-05-2003, 06:51 AM
rdg4460
Fire Beetle

Default help!

I tried all that was listed and my txt file ends up empty. i have tried both devices and its just showing the command i did in the txt file. *shrug*
Old 06-05-2003, 06:47 PM
xezor
Fire Beetle

Ditto, haven't collected a thing. GUess the program is in need of update.
Old 06-06-2003, 04:55 AM
a_Guest03
Demi-God

I don't think it's worked since PoP.
Old 06-06-2003, 12:21 PM
Lurker_005
Demi-God

If people just want to get items into EQEmu, I suggest they use the lucy item collector and submit the items. The data can be collected from their web pages later.
Old 07-18-2003, 07:56 AM
Cricketking
Fire Beetle

Default Plane of Time

My brother is 3 flags away from Plane of Time, he is in an uber guild. Basically though if i tell him to run the PC in the background, does he just have to right click on an item or get a link? Does he just have to have his friends send me links of the nice info?
Old 08-14-2003, 04:46 AM
Botts92280
Fire Beetle

Hi guys, I currently play eq and eqemu =) If you need me to I can try to get most of the high level zones, My guild currently is 2 flags form plane of time access let me know. I will need some help in setting things up though =)
Closed Thread