Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 11-07-2005, 11:50 AM
bluejam
Hill Giant

Hello there,

I've just played on your server and the connection has been pretty good (me = European). But is there a FAQ or some kind of guide what's special/unique/cool about your server and how custom stuff works? For example, I couldn't get my weapons back from that "weapons" elve in "tutorialb". The "buffs" chick wouldn't respond to me either. Oh, and everyone that was online - around 7 or 8 people - just stood there in various zones, as if they were linkdead or afk.
You know what would be nice though? Some NPC in "tutorialb" that makes you level 30ish or more because the lower levels suck big time, even with that decent regen tunic your general merchant guy offers.

I'm not mad about the things I pointed out. I'm just..well..pointing out.

edit: ..and there was some 52 halfling dude online. How long has he been playing, heh?

Last edited by bluejam; 11-07-2005 at 07:52 PM..
Old 11-07-2005, 04:15 PM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

For example, I couldn't get my weapons back from that "weapons" elve in "tutorialb". The "buffs" chick wouldn't respond to me either.

You are supposed to give your noob weapon to receive a Big Soul Devourer.
All others will not work and you lose them. The buffs thing dont work..Sorry Im pretty much a noob myself and dont know how to fix that.

Oh, and everyone that was online - around 7 or 8 people - just stood there in various zones, as if they were linkdead or afk.

That seems to be a bug of some kind..All of the sudden my server say something like Weather will change bla bla and player is linkdead..
Maybe I need to upgrade...No time right now though..

You know what would be nice though? Some NPC in "tutorialb" that makes you level 30ish or more because the lower levels suck big time, even with that decent regen tunic your general merchant guy offers.

Im working on better weapons and such..Xp rate is up some..There is a Nonlegit version on weekends..

edit: ..and there was some 52 halfling dude online. How long has he been playing, heh?

A Friend..I gave him a boost..Hehe..
Old 11-08-2005, 04:35 AM
bluejam
Hill Giant

Ahh, thanks for the reply.

..and crap, I've already destroyed the noob junk *g*. Oh well, monks do not have 1HS anyway .
Old 11-08-2005, 05:02 AM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejam
Ahh, thanks for the reply.

..and crap, I've already destroyed the noob junk *g*. Oh well, monks do not have 1HS anyway .

Its gonna take a while before Im satisfied with Armor and Weapons Im making available. Im new to the Game and EMu. And right now Im really busy on something else so I dont have the time...But soon I will find and include more.

Thanks for playing...
Old 11-09-2005, 04:04 PM
Kaminn
Fire Beetle

I have a 39 beastlord on the server and I think things are working out pretty good. I did notice is that some of the named don't spawn. I don't know if I just need to wait longer or what. In unrest, I was hoping to catch the Fabled or regular undead knight on the upper floor of the tower, but in the three or four times I have been there, nothing spawns on the upper two levels of the tower. It isn't a bit deal, but I was just wondering if that will be the case on for all named.

Thanks,
Kammin (Rokk on your server)
Old 11-09-2005, 06:01 PM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaminn
I have a 39 beastlord on the server and I think things are working out pretty good. I did notice is that some of the named don't spawn. I don't know if I just need to wait longer or what. In unrest, I was hoping to catch the Fabled or regular undead knight on the upper floor of the tower, but in the three or four times I have been there, nothing spawns on the upper two levels of the tower. It isn't a bit deal, but I was just wondering if that will be the case on for all named.

Thanks,
Kammin (Rokk on your server)
Yep..Probably..I could never get luclin and POP populated and have the other
zones work correctly...Maybe I can fix that someday..Sorry..

Thanks for playing..
Old 11-11-2005, 06:52 AM
Kaminn
Fire Beetle

No problem. I was just checking.
Old 11-20-2005, 11:37 PM
Qinamen
Sarnak

Server sounds interesting, anyway of getting ahold of the files to be able to play it?
Old 11-21-2005, 10:16 AM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qinamen
Server sounds interesting, anyway of getting ahold of the files to be able to play it?
No files are needed..Except if you are not compatible you are out of luck.
The Server is not really that interesting..Yet..I havent had time to put into this server for awhile but Im planning on it soon!
Old 11-22-2005, 08:13 AM
Qinamen
Sarnak

ah .. erm; so it hasn't been up in a while i suppose? I've never seen it on the server selection screen.. and if i`m out of luck that kinda sucks.. lol I deffinetly would play this server quite often from what i see it's like
Old 11-22-2005, 03:33 PM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qinamen
ah .. erm; so it hasn't been up in a while i suppose? I've never seen it on the server selection screen.. and if i`m out of luck that kinda sucks.. lol I deffinetly would play this server quite often from what i see it's like
No..Its up 24/7 mostly..I meant you need to be compatible with the last patch before Devs stopped. Im on port 5998.
Old 11-23-2005, 12:33 PM
Qinamen
Sarnak

Grrrr, ok- guess im not compatable, was really hoping i could play.. But !; oh well :\
Old 11-26-2005, 07:37 AM
nadineemu
Sarnak

Talking Super server :)

hey Zauis

you got a fab server there... just a shame its so quiet

dont know if its just me... but i;ve been the only one on, would like some company once in a while

Nadine :-P
Old 11-26-2005, 07:42 AM
nadineemu
Sarnak

Default keep toons?

are we able to keep our toons on your server? or do they end up getting deleted? id hate to put in all that effort to get my toon up, just to have it deleted and have to start over...

my little pally is 53 now

and is having uber fun on there
Old 11-26-2005, 03:04 PM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadineemu
are we able to keep our toons on your server? or do they end up getting deleted? id hate to put in all that effort to get my toon up, just to have it deleted and have to start over...

my little pally is 53 now

and is having uber fun on there
If i can help it. Your toons will never be deleted. I use 2 DataBases..So you will have separate legit and nonlegit toons..