Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 03-01-2013, 01:05 PM
dispair1981
Fire Beetle

Default Login Server Info Request

Hello,

I am working on a private server for "Wizard101". I have written a program for collecting data that simply is a middle man application, the client connects to my app, my app then connect to the server and data is sent between them like a proxy. The app records all data sent between them and saves it to files.

I am not working on a login server for this application and find that the client connects to the server using a "tls" encryption and was looking for someone to give me some information on either creating my own key to auth the connection or breaking the code for the current system. Any information would be appreciated.

I will be looking over the login servers for EQEMU and the WOW EMU to try to find information on this but any original code from the login server without the EQ keys in it would be great.