Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 09-22-2017, 11:42 AM
shooteneq2
Fire Beetle

Default Vote For EQ !!! popup window :(

I have a copy of RoF2 that I use. On the server I play on I box a total of 42 accounts. I have an issue where when i launch my batch file for all my accounts to auto login i randomly get a window popup every so often that is a "vote for eq" for some awards things. When it pops up it blocks my accounts from logging in until I manually click the no thanks button. Is there anyway to edit the client so I can bypass this, its making logging in such a pita :(
Old 09-22-2017, 12:45 PM
demonstar55
Demi-God

Hit the vote button and it will stop
Old 09-22-2017, 12:48 PM
shooteneq2
Fire Beetle

I have hit the vote button yet it keeps doing it :/
Old 09-22-2017, 02:19 PM
Davood
Discordant

i dont have a copy handy but i know that all it is, is an .ini setting that says if you voted on xyz voting campaign or not.

its not even tied to your pc or account. its just an .ini setting

if someone would be so kind as to share their RoF2 .ini files then this fellow can be on his merry way.
Old 09-22-2017, 02:20 PM
Davood
Discordant

wait wait wait.

i just re read your first post

42 accounts

im impressed

i wanna know what your setup is
Old 09-22-2017, 07:13 PM
shooteneq2
Fire Beetle

rangers, rangers, rangers lol......i box 30 rangers, 2 warriors, 1 cleric, 5enc, 1 sham, 1 druid, 1 rogue, 1 bard.......i dont like doing it but to play solo on the server its what you gotta do. custom server and fights are not too complicated but rangers simplify my dps since they are ranged and stay out of ramp and can do physical and magic dmg storm of arrows. Some unique items on server make it easier like a summon stone that summons everyone in the zone to you, since all the raid content is in expeditions it doesnt effect other people.
Old 09-22-2017, 07:34 PM
shooteneq2
Fire Beetle

deleted double post
Old 09-22-2017, 08:44 PM
Kingly_Krab
Administrator

What server are you playing on where 42 boxing is necessary?
Old 09-23-2017, 01:16 PM
Davood
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooteneq2 View Post
rangers, rangers, rangers lol......i box 30 rangers, 2 warriors, 1 cleric, 5enc, 1 sham, 1 druid, 1 rogue, 1 bard.......i dont like doing it but to play solo on the server its what you gotta do. custom server and fights are not too complicated but rangers simplify my dps since they are ranged and stay out of ramp and can do physical and magic dmg storm of arrows. Some unique items on server make it easier like a summon stone that summons everyone in the zone to you, since all the raid content is in expeditions it doesnt effect other people.
Still though even 42 instances at min settings is still 200-400 megs per instance.. i guess its doable. and a 5th gen or later i7 can easily handle the load? Or you do multiple PC?
Old 09-25-2017, 11:35 AM
TheRealTombs
Fire Beetle

I really wanted to get into The Grand Creation server and box an army. The idea of that is super cool to me! But the amount of setup is ugh. I finally got 6 going and then I couldn't figure out simple stuff like how to make my wizard nuke when the mob hit 80% etc. It doesn't help that I've never used MQ before so getting that up was also a process. Got frustrated and stopped. Maybe I'll pick it up again sometime.
Old 09-25-2017, 06:42 PM
FievelMousey
Hill Giant

i say this is a Raid Addicts player that how server gets so many one people play a ARMY ha ha