Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 05-15-2011, 03:37 PM
Torren
Fire Beetle

Default EQ not recognizing video card.

I'm running crossover games through mac and it seems everything works fine but i can't move mouse i did the alt enter all that stuff but i get to the settings by using the tab key and it is not recognizing a video card. Any ideas how to fix this, my video card is underneath.

Intel GMA 950:

Chipset Model: GMA 950
Type: GPU
Bus: Built-In
VRAM (Total): 64 MB of Shared System Memory
Vendor: Intel (0x8086)
Device ID: 0x27a2
Revision ID: 0x0003
Displays:
Color LCD:
Resolution: 1280 x 800
Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888 )
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Built-In: Yes
Display Connector:
Old 05-15-2011, 04:00 PM
blackdragonsdg
Dragon

I have no experience with a mac but in windows when that occurs it is often lack of support software either in the OS or driver or both. You can try finding an updated driver for your gpu or install/update directx9. I would start with drivers if I were you.
If it is possible to do access the dx9 diagnostic program...in windows this would have been typing dxdiag at the run menu. Check your direct3d and so forth using the built in dx9 tests. This can help in eliminating hardware as a culprit.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:14 PM
Torren
Fire Beetle

Well with crossover games you make bottles which are fake windows systems pretty much all i had to do is switch from xp to vista which is odd cause vista is always messed up hahaha. Thanks for responding