Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Misc > Misc::Off Topic

Misc::Off Topic Want to talk about something that has nothing to do with EverQuest or the emulator? Post here.

Old 09-13-2008, 10:52 PM
themadcoyote
Fire Beetle

Exclamation Who is still around?

: You last visited: 02-08-2006 :

Hello everyone, it has been a while since I last took part in the EQemu community, and today for no particular reason, I decided to stop by. I bet Rogean is still around, Xabob probably still getting banned due to his immature nature, and Baronsprite looking at his marvelous collection of Pron. Anyways, just seeing who is still around / alive. If you remember me, then by all means give me a shout.

P.S. wondered what happen the the EQ2Emu project.
I spend a great deal of time packet collecting.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:13 PM
Secrets
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadcoyote View Post
: You last visited: 02-08-2006 :

Hello everyone, it has been a while since I last took part in the EQemu community, and today for no particular reason, I decided to stop by. I bet Rogean is still around, Xabob probably still getting banned due to his immature nature, and Baronsprite looking at his marvelous collection of Pron. Anyways, just seeing who is still around / alive. If you remember me, then by all means give me a shout.

P.S. wondered what happen the the EQ2Emu project.
I spend a great deal of time packet collecting.
Rogean is still around, Xabob isn't getting banned, Baron-Sprite is still looking at pron with Skynet.

EQ2Emulator is still around, it's that a ways and is home to LethalEncounter's current project.

Your packet collecting did not go in vein, it's going strong.

Welcome back, btw!