Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 04-28-2009, 09:53 PM
Sorantiz
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoz View Post
Thanks for the speedy update, Trevius.
Agreed, thanks for the info!
Old 04-28-2009, 09:56 PM
circuitdragon
Sarnak

Hate to be the one to say this, but for once, I am glad to hear this. I just migrated from one server, to a new one. Worked well the first time I booted it all up, did some server updates, and once it rebooted, well...the "world" would connect, but with errors. So glad its not my machine...sucks that this is still going on though. But now, I guess I've got some time to find some new SCSI drives for my main machine, and hope that they come with the trays.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:06 PM
sinisterpankake
Fire Beetle

incase it matters same problem here....
Old 04-28-2009, 10:13 PM
TraCaine
Fire Beetle

Ok so I just joined the community here and am trying to get set up. I'm able to get to the login screen just fine, I've got all my settings kosher and have an account name registered with the server but when I enter my login/pass it rejects it and says it's invalid. Since I'm just starting here, I haven't previously been able to log in anyways. So is my not being able to log in related to this thread or am I missing something? If so, what can I do, if anything to get to the server select screen?
Old 04-28-2009, 10:16 PM
Jabober
Fire Beetle

TraCaine: You just need to wait for the LS to get squared away. Refer to the post Trevius put up on page one of this thread.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:18 PM
TraCaine
Fire Beetle

Copy that. I wasn't really sure whether it was something within my control. Thanks Jabober.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:25 PM
trevius
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto View Post
Could you set up the forum to notify her(or others) when people viewing this forum hits a threshold?
That would probably be a waste of time. I believe they are still working on a new permanent solution to the LS issues. Hopefully we can get new news on it soon. Until then, things will probably remain as they are. It all depends on when KLS hears about it being down. I don't know what her schedule is like, but she normally gets to it pretty quickly.

Last edited by trevius; 04-29-2009 at 06:27 AM..
Old 04-28-2009, 10:43 PM
Auto
Fire Beetle

It figures it would die on the night I decide to try it. Thanks for the updates.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:45 PM
everlastnmn
Sarnak

Default been about an hour now..

still no luck or fix.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:50 PM
TraCaine
Fire Beetle

I dunno, kind of brings back memories for me honestly. I decide I want to play for awhile for some night and "Oh no, the server is down!!11one!" Ah to be 16 and have that level of nerd rage again...memories. Which is why I'm here I suppose. There is something to be said for authenticity of the experience, aye? :-P
Old 04-28-2009, 11:14 PM
greldor
Fire Beetle

Anything to give me an excuse to loop all the eq midi files can't be that bad.

LS is down? Nah can't be, the loading music is still going . . .

Ogre Shadowknight

The Grand Creation
Clumsy's World
Bristlebane
Old 04-28-2009, 11:20 PM
-mondo-
Fire Beetle

Default Same

Same. Went nuts entering a whole bunch of passwords, because I recently returned and only logged on once (a couple days ago) before trying today, and thought maybe I forgot which one I used! Changed password and everything, before checking here..
Old 04-28-2009, 11:35 PM
Joetuul
Sarnak

Would really like to see this fixed.... tonight if possible... Would like to reset my server for changes I have made to take effect...

Anyone have an ETA?

Getting tired of looking at the "Login server responded with a FatalError." message being spammed in my world window...
Old 04-28-2009, 11:40 PM
wsbsteven
Fire Beetle

I'm glad to see the issues stopped for as long as they did. I hope the server comes back up soon. I took the time to update the revision on my end and now I need to see how things work.

Edit: Just realized this is the first time I have posted here after registering almost 4 years ago, crazy.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:01 AM
Amundi
Fire Beetle

Tag your it