Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2005, 11:34 AM
WisCorp
Fire Beetle

Default Dark Horizons

Question, I just patched to dark horizons and its saying it is locked? but the homepage says the status is "UP" is it just me?
Old 11-22-2005, 07:33 PM
Barl
Sarnak

they havent gone live yet... It will remain locked untill they do... and who knows how long.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:50 PM
Woodlife Treestrider
Banned

fuck DH. they will never be done.
Old 11-23-2005, 05:38 AM
WisCorp
Fire Beetle

Darn, DH Looked pretty awsome .. I could of sworn they said that Beta launch was on the 28th or 18th or something like that, and it would take a couple weeks to finish Beta. oh well im just crazy probally. Can't wait till it goes live! Keep up the good work.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:28 PM
Richardo
Banned

Arrow Dark Horizons

Hey fellas, this is Richardo. We are stumped on some things and I personally, the one whom does "all" database work am dealing with real life problems. And mr. tree, I would like to see you make a server with "half" as much content and code -work Dark Horizons has, please keep your comments to yourself newb, you have no clue what is going on between the team of Dark Horizons...
Old 11-24-2005, 09:46 PM
Arex
Hill Giant

Woodlife Treestrider is flaming all posts, check this post for example

http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19723

He is a stupid noob that should to be banned for flamming.
Old 11-25-2005, 12:06 AM
Memener
Dragon

Hahahaha, Woodlife Treestrider must have some balls of steal....

DH looks like a good server I hope to see come out. I wouldn't mind trying it out.

People like Woodlife Treestrider, will get banned soon or later and will try to do the samething in a month, with a new account just like two other people I have heard about. Hes a Fly on are computer screen of life

Thanks to Imageshack.us for free image hosting!
Old 11-25-2005, 02:15 AM
Richardo
Banned

lol, this guy is like.. nothing to eqemu community so it really doesn't matter what he says lawl..
Old 11-25-2005, 08:21 AM
dleg6183
Sarnak

ah, this answers my questions in the server forum. I hope you get the RL things sorted out Lexen1. DH looks like it will be awesome.

If you need any testers, which im sure you have. Let me know, id be willing to help.
Old 11-25-2005, 11:44 AM
johane
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexen1
Hey fellas, this is Richardo. We are stumped on some things and I personally, the one whom does "all" database work am dealing with real life problems. And mr. tree, I would like to see you make a server with "half" as much content and code -work Dark Horizons has, please keep your comments to yourself newb, you have no clue what is going on between the team of Dark Horizons...
All the best with sorting out RL. Anyone who has a problem with you letting RL be more important than a bloody game needs some serious professional help.
Old 11-25-2005, 12:33 PM
Cisyouc
Demi-God

Woodlife Treestrider: Your second reply to this thread has been deleted. Consider this a warning for that reply and your replies on this thread.

Rich: Hope you get everything sorted out
namespace retval { template <class T> class ReturnValueGen { private: T x; public: ReturnValueGen() { x = 0; }; T& Generator() { return x; }; }; } int main() { retval::ReturnValueGen<int> retvalue; return retvalue.Generator(); }
C++ is wonderful.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:57 PM
Woodlife Treestrider
Banned

Omfg just ban me. Do you really think I give a shit? I was waiting on RAM for the past few days so I came to see this site which I haven't in a while and happened to find, YET AGAIN someone asking a question that has been answered. Sorry if I overreacted but I would bet the majority of you wish you could tell this guy off like I did but are afraid to get banned. So go ahead, ban me. I don't care enough to /cry irl about getting kicked from the forums.
Old 11-26-2005, 05:41 AM
Memener
Dragon

Quote:
Do you really think I give a sh*T?
lol' If this is ture, why do you post a reply?
Quote:
I was waiting on RAM for the past few days so I came to see this site which I haven't in a while.
?

Quote:
happened to find, YET AGAIN someone asking a question that has been answered.
Rofl. This happens everyday. Same qeustions get asked over and over and over. This topic is alittle different. The frist post was a post a server (DH) in the General::Server Discussion, so he is at no wrong for asking this question. Your frist post was just un-called for.. You said F$% someone server and is just wrong.
It is very hard to set a server up and get running. It takes time, money and hardware that you have to be lucky to get a hold of.

My advice to if you want to say with community is to respect others.

EDIT:
Quote:
dealing with real life problems.
lol did see this before
I hope things work out for the best for you rich.

Thanks to Imageshack.us for free image hosting!
Old 11-26-2005, 06:17 AM
dleg6183
Sarnak

Quote:
I would bet the majority of you wish you could tell this guy off like I did but are afraid to get banned.
Actually, I think you're just dumb. Im not sure any one else has anything against him. I certainly do not.

I have been an off and on PLAYER on EQemu, the community for the most part is very cool. The people that run the servers work very hard to keep them up and only ask for donations, you are being rude and stupid. I honestly hope you get banned as well.
Old 11-26-2005, 02:07 PM
Woodlife Treestrider
Banned

Lol I reply because I love to hear people bitch at me about it. It's so funny how people try so damn hard to make communities these perfect structures, and anytime someone steps out and actually says what they want (aka me) everyone has a heart attack and acts like I commited a crime.

And actually Arex, I was NOT flaming every post. If you are such a veteran to this community I would have assumed you would have read the boards every so often. I rarely step out and shoot someone down. You just happened to be one of the lucky ones .

And I was waiting on RAM because I had no point to play WoW untill I got some new sticks, so I decided to read up on this forum and catch up a little. Hopefully that answered your "?".

And finally, when I posted early in the topic it was meant more to sound like "Fuck....DH will never be done". There was meant to be a pause. Sorry I screwed on the grammer and punctuation.
Closed Thread