Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Packetcollector

Support::Packetcollector Any PacketCollector related problems or questions should be posted here.

Old 11-10-2005, 01:09 PM
stefann
Sarnak

Default Eh?

What is the current(works with live) tool for Windows to collect packets, the one I downloaded from the wiki link collects them fine, but says EQ isn't running(meaning it doesn't recognize the packets?)
Old 12-09-2005, 02:09 AM
sdabbs65
Dragon

Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefann
What is the current(works with live) tool for Windows to collect packets, the one I downloaded from the wiki link collects them fine, but says EQ isn't running(meaning it doesn't recognize the packets?)
I don't know who made eqbuilder but I have a copy of it and about 500
collected zone files for it, to add to the world. if they didnt mind,
I would want there permission first to distribute it.
then I would put it up for download and offer it to the community.
you would not need to collect just download it and add the zones to your database.

stay tuned for more info.

www.cheaterz.info
Old 12-09-2005, 02:47 AM
fathernitwit
Developer

EMUCollect is the best packet collector we have, but I havent even tried it on live since the last patch. The 'running' state in it means the collector, not EQ.

EQBuilder was written by sandy.. I have since rewritten almost all of it and just not yet released it. It will get out when I am satisfied that it works good enough.

If you have so many packet collects, now is the time to release the .pf files. PEQ is building luclin, and others will be built soon after, if they do not get out soon, then they may not get used.
Old 12-09-2005, 07:06 AM
sdabbs65
Dragon

Default pf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fathernitwit
EMUCollect is the best packet collector we have, but I havent even tried it on live since the last patch. The 'running' state in it means the collector, not EQ.

EQBuilder was written by sandy.. I have since rewritten almost all of it and just not yet released it. It will get out when I am satisfied that it works good enough.

If you have so many packet collects, now is the time to release the .pf files. PEQ is building luclin, and others will be built soon after, if they do not get out soon, then they may not get used.
I never did .pf files as they never worked for me or could I get them to decompile to be used in the database.all my collects are txt files from the 6.0 compatable collecter it still works for the emu servers but not for live.

www.cheaterz.info
Old 12-09-2005, 03:36 PM
fathernitwit
Developer

we'll take those too...