Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 10-19-2010, 12:27 AM
Pallos
Fire Beetle

Default Web Management Page

So im having a issue with my server concerning "zones not available, try again later" whenever more than 5 people are on my server. I am trying to connect to my web interface so i can start yup a few more dynamic zones in order to accommodate more people but I am not able to get the web management interface to load up.
127.0.0.1:9080

So I checked the world log.
[10.18. - 19:49:49] [WORLD__INIT] HTTP world service disabled.

but the eqemu_config has:

<!-- Enable and set the port for the HTTP service -->
<http port="9080" enable="true" mimefile="mime.types"/>

The ports are all forwarded on the router.
hell I even installed apache on the server and u can hit the apache default page on port 80 with no issues.

This is a windows 2003 server and the firewall is turned off but im still not getting any payday here. any suggestions?
Old 10-19-2010, 05:01 AM
blackdragonsdg
Dragon

If you need more than five dynamic zones then just change the launcher table in your database. A simple one line update will do the trick. Run the following line in Mysql or Navicat.

update launcher set dynamics = 15;

That will give you a possible 15 zones up at any given time.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:35 AM
csb4623
Sarnak

I couldn't get the Web template to work either. I have server 2008 with IIS 7, Fast CGI with PHP and Mysql. I noticed the way they connected to the files is a different API then I'm used to. I have yet to find anything on the forums explaining it, so i just wrote my own. I can get the pages to run, but it doesn't connect to my database. How far do you get with apache?
Old 10-19-2010, 12:21 PM
Pallos
Fire Beetle

apache didnt help one bit, the issue is the HTTP service not being started when the World.exe is started so no matter what ports are open it wont matter.

On a side note, thank you for the fix to adding the dynamic zones, I hope that solves the zone not available issues I was having.