Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 02-05-2013, 04:29 AM
Geeksire
Fire Beetle

Default Able to play Everquest but having problems playing three races

Hello everyone! I am having problems being able to play three classes in Everquest which is really confusing. Can you guys be able to help me? (The characters that I cannot play are Orge's, Veshir [cat-like people], and Froglock.) Should I re-install the expansion again, or am I routing the file location to the wrong area?

Thanks for the help!

P.S: When I click on the races I want to choose, it tells me that I did not have the expansions for those characters even though I install Everquest Titanium.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:49 AM
lerxst2112
Demi-God

Is this on every server or a specific server?
Old 02-05-2013, 04:51 AM
trevius
Developer

Have you tried multiple servers, and is your issue happening on all servers you try? If the issue only happens on 1 server you are trying, then you need to get support from the server you play on, not here. If you play on P99, I think they have all races after Kunark disabled, so you can't play them (though, Ogres should not be restricted anyway as far as I know, unless you are selecting a race/class combo that isn't supported there).

Last edited by trevius; 02-05-2013 at 04:59 AM..
Old 02-05-2013, 12:50 PM
Geeksire
Fire Beetle

I have not tried multiple servers! I did not know that they would disable the other races...Let me check out the other servers and get back to you. I am also trying to solve the problem with the resolution since my resolution is 1920X1200 : /