EQEmulator Forums

EQEmulator Forums (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/index.php)
-   General::Server Discussion (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=601)
-   -   hi. Alakamin has been re-re-re-released (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=35834)

supahsen1 10-28-2012 12:12 AM

This server DESERVES a larger population. If you like a server that IS doable solo, with some toughness, come on by. plus people can raid up with their groups of bots and do some real damage. The lower tiers are becoming more trivial with us passing out gear. So it's not so tough to start anymore, just catch someone on with access to the better stuff. Say HI to the server in ooc, we will take it from there and make sure you get started off right.

Give us a chance guys. You won't be dissapointed. We get 1-2 new people a day saying they love the server and continue to play semi-regularly now, We just need the word to get out. Davood puts a ton of time into this making new things and fixing any issues almost immediatly (And the result is quickly becoming a masterpiece of awesomeness) and is hands down the most involved-with-the-public GM i've ever come across.

Come join us while we are still new. Help lead the way, and give yourself a treat.

jerluwoo 10-28-2012 06:19 AM

Been playing here about a week now and its a fun server. The ability to have any race class lets you change it up so its not the same ole same ole. The staff is friendly and helpful. Lots of tasks to keep you busy while you lvl and earn aa points early so when your high enough to use them you can so you have a head start. Come by and check it out, and if you see a fatty ogre rogue named Brew running by throw a wave.

Davood 10-28-2012 06:26 AM

Tier 5 is open - there are people that are about 50% done tier 4 now so I am busy trying to finish tier 6.. Tier 7 is ready but i need tier 6 to bridge them together :D

Website has been updated with a new tier chart and guild creator, char mover, fakelo, etc.

boweq 10-28-2012 08:26 AM

You still taking off key requirments or?

Davood 10-28-2012 02:18 PM

hs and vp key reqs are gone for now

boweq 10-28-2012 06:45 PM

Dav ,

VP works fine now , No key required

Butt HS still requires a key , and Someone farmed the key and it still said locked

Davood 10-29-2012 09:53 AM

Server might lose internet today due to weather.

Server will not lose power however.. i have built a new host and wi be bringing.it online tonight.

boweq 10-29-2012 03:33 PM

Dav , Weve farmed the Howiling Stones Key , And it still saying Locked

Paladinsteve 10-29-2012 05:24 PM

UPDATE `doors` SET `keyitem`=0 WHERE `id`=7145 LIMIT 1;

Davood 10-29-2012 11:40 PM

that didn't seem to work (removing door key in overthere) i just aded an npc and called it a day :P that works now

boweq 11-03-2012 09:41 AM

Since you reset the server and updated , i logged in once , Then went out of sync , Since then i havnt been able to log on :(

supahsen1 11-03-2012 08:31 PM

For you people who haven't tried it out yet, This servers population has been soaring lately! Come see what all the hype is about and have a good time.
Multiple new people are joining every single day!

gibroni 11-03-2012 10:56 PM

just wondering if davood played on the rathe server with brotherhood of the spider? name sounds familar to me. That is where i played. BoTS on the rathe server.

Davood 11-04-2012 01:58 AM

Yes tahts me how is my favourite iksar monk doing../??? I sold all my accounts like 5 years ago :)

gibroni 11-04-2012 02:37 AM

im doing good. aint played live in about 5 or 6 years myself. been playing on peq server on and off for 2 years or so. i will have to log into your server here and give it a try. Just hang out and say hi