EQEmulator Forums

EQEmulator Forums (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/index.php)
-   Support::General Support (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=598)
-   -   Incorrect Password Error (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28037)

Sorantiz 04-28-2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryoz (Post 168489)
Thanks for the speedy update, Trevius.

Agreed, thanks for the info!

circuitdragon 04-28-2009 09:56 PM

Hate to be the one to say this, but for once, I am glad to hear this. I just migrated from one server, to a new one. Worked well the first time I booted it all up, did some server updates, and once it rebooted, well...the "world" would connect, but with errors. So glad its not my machine...sucks that this is still going on though. But now, I guess I've got some time to find some new SCSI drives for my main machine, and hope that they come with the trays. :)

sinisterpankake 04-28-2009 10:06 PM

incase it matters same problem here....

TraCaine 04-28-2009 10:13 PM

Ok so I just joined the community here and am trying to get set up. I'm able to get to the login screen just fine, I've got all my settings kosher and have an account name registered with the server but when I enter my login/pass it rejects it and says it's invalid. Since I'm just starting here, I haven't previously been able to log in anyways. So is my not being able to log in related to this thread or am I missing something? If so, what can I do, if anything to get to the server select screen?

Jabober 04-28-2009 10:16 PM

TraCaine: You just need to wait for the LS to get squared away. Refer to the post Trevius put up on page one of this thread.

TraCaine 04-28-2009 10:18 PM

Copy that. I wasn't really sure whether it was something within my control. Thanks Jabober.

trevius 04-28-2009 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auto (Post 168491)
Could you set up the forum to notify her(or others) when people viewing this forum hits a threshold?

That would probably be a waste of time. I believe they are still working on a new permanent solution to the LS issues. Hopefully we can get new news on it soon. Until then, things will probably remain as they are. It all depends on when KLS hears about it being down. I don't know what her schedule is like, but she normally gets to it pretty quickly.

Auto 04-28-2009 10:43 PM

It figures it would die on the night I decide to try it. Thanks for the updates. :)

everlastnmn 04-28-2009 10:45 PM

been about an hour now..

still no luck or fix.

TraCaine 04-28-2009 10:50 PM

I dunno, kind of brings back memories for me honestly. I decide I want to play for awhile for some night and "Oh no, the server is down!!11one!" Ah to be 16 and have that level of nerd rage again...memories. Which is why I'm here I suppose. There is something to be said for authenticity of the experience, aye? :-P

greldor 04-28-2009 11:14 PM

Anything to give me an excuse to loop all the eq midi files can't be that bad.

LS is down? Nah can't be, the loading music is still going . . .

-mondo- 04-28-2009 11:20 PM

Same

Same. Went nuts entering a whole bunch of passwords, because I recently returned and only logged on once (a couple days ago) before trying today, and thought maybe I forgot which one I used! Changed password and everything, before checking here..

Joetuul 04-28-2009 11:35 PM

Would really like to see this fixed.... tonight if possible... Would like to reset my server for changes I have made to take effect...

Anyone have an ETA?

Getting tired of looking at the "Login server responded with a FatalError." message being spammed in my world window...

wsbsteven 04-28-2009 11:40 PM

I'm glad to see the issues stopped for as long as they did. I hope the server comes back up soon. I took the time to update the revision on my end and now I need to see how things work.

Edit: Just realized this is the first time I have posted here after registering almost 4 years ago, crazy.

Amundi 04-29-2009 12:01 AM

Tag your it