EQEmulator Forums

EQEmulator Forums (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/index.php)
-   General::Server Discussion (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=601)
-   -   Vallon Zek / Tallon Zek Emu Server - We're Open for Business (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23495)

beerbong 09-06-2007 12:05 PM

Last GW he ran off with about $400.74 in donations and hasn't been seen in eqemulator since.

NewGaanon 09-06-2007 12:53 PM

wow....i saw a post of his in one of the threads about eq titanium. Thats hella shitty

beerbong 09-06-2007 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerbong (Post 138109)
Currently considering actually playing this server a bit.

Only one question,
Are berserkers fully functioning?

and I might not be fully correct about him never coming back, haven't really played for a year or two lol

Z.Wylde 09-06-2007 06:03 PM

image pissed a lot of people off, dont expect to see him around here anymore.

BTW, do you NEED to use the eq titanium edition to play if you are doing a fresh install? I am using the original disks i have and patching obviously wont do.

Can someone pm me if they know a fix?

TheLieka 09-07-2007 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerbong (Post 138109)
Currently considering actually playing this server a bit.

Only one question,
Are berserkers fully functioning?

I haven't done extensive testing on berserkers. I know that their tome hand-ins, combat abilities (disciplines) are functioning correctly. There seems to be an issue with Frenzy, but I haven't had much time to look into that. It's on the to-do list, but to be honestly, you're the first person to bring them up so far. ;)

Dax

rikoon 09-07-2007 06:48 AM

Finally a pvp server, ill see you guys in game.

techguy84 09-07-2007 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerbong (Post 138153)
and I might not be fully correct about him never coming back, haven't really played for a year or two lol

Image is still around. Was over here just recently with a few comments in some threads. If you want to see more image, visit EQ2Emulator.

image 09-07-2007 04:35 PM

Yeah that image guy is such a loser, why would people even bother with that guy.. I wouldn't talk to him ever again... Think im doing a favor to myself there. Thanks for the speculations peeps :)

By the way to clear things up another EQEMu GuildWars will not be created/hosted by me. Secondly if I ever make any other sort of server I am going to spend my own money on it and I can assure it won't be any time soon.

TheLieka 09-07-2007 06:40 PM

$400 bucks isn't even that much cash, I guess I just don't see what the big deal is. Either way, donations = drama, so I avoid them.

John Adams 09-08-2007 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z.Wylde (Post 138155)
BTW, do you NEED to use the eq titanium edition to play if you are doing a fresh install? I am using the original disks i have and patching obviously wont do.

Can someone pm me if they know a fix?

Even PVPers are not permitted to discuss backpatching the SOE client on this site. ;)

Titanium is the only (current) supported client, though older ones preserved from years gone by seem to still work - it is illegal to ask for or acquire said files. Help keep our project unmolested by SOE. Buy Titanium.

TheLieka 09-09-2007 06:53 AM

I know that I haven't given anyone any info on backpatching, I assume that no one else on my server has either, they know my stance on it.

Z.Wylde 09-10-2007 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Adams (Post 138219)
Even PVPers are not permitted to discuss backpatching the SOE client on this site. ;)

Titanium is the only (current) supported client, though older ones preserved from years gone by seem to still work - it is illegal to ask for or acquire said files. Help keep our project unmolested by SOE. Buy Titanium.

Done! Sorry, I was just confused and weary of buying eq again... I didn't realize the standard titanium version came ready to play eqemu without patching.

Thanks for the clarification.

TheLieka 09-30-2007 04:14 AM

Just a quick update:

We've decided to cut back to "Old World" and make the next 2 expansions (possibly 3, if we decide to integrate Luclin) accessible via Progression quests. If you've been eye-ing us, or are interested in playing, check us out, drop by and let us know what you think.

I try to keep the news threads updated as much as possible:
PwnedEmu News Threads

www.pwnedemu.com

Thanks,
Dax

TheLieka 10-08-2007 06:14 PM

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4...tzgreenew9.png

That's all I'm sayin. ;)

Dax

JofaMang 10-12-2007 02:12 AM

still sexy