View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 03:13 AM
Oxalic
Sarnak

Quote:
Here is what I did to fix the zone lines I fixed already.

1.-Make sure your zone safe coords are within the zone, how to check??? type #zone halas for example, if you pop IN the zone the safe coords are ok, if you pop out of zone or underworld or in little boxes (if you been there you know what I mean) then they are incorrect.

To move the safe coords then #goto a location you want safe zone to be, then type /loc, remember eq gives you the coords in this manner, Y, X, Z, then type #zsafecoords x y z
as you see the x and y are reversed so pay attention.

Now that you have the coords and safe point within zone, do this, go to zone line but DO NO ZONE, check the coordinates and make a note, then open the zone_points table and look for a halas entry with exit to everfrost, and check the coordinates. if they are way off then change them, and thats all there is to it. one last note, a coordinate of 999999 means it is a dynamic coordinate and it is used in places like wfreport zone line to ecommons, where the zone line is wide.

It is all trial and error mostly, and everytime you fix ANYTHING you must restart world.exe and boot5zones to be able to see if the changes you made took place as you wanted them to be.

Sysadmin.
Forget where i got that from, definately a thread, anyhow that stills works i'm pretty sure...