View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 08:46 AM
John Adams
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelox View Post
Well, in any case - I just got banned from the log in server, probably for my comment here, goes to show what I'm talking about.
Fact of matter is, I'm so fed up with a few of the people here, I'm quitting this scene for a while, probably time I did something different anyway.
Well Ax, you have come a long way in the year+ I've known you. While I disagree with nearly everything that you say and you have become an intolerably arrogant and unappreciative little ____ for anyone not in your clique (grin), I feel you have done some amazing things for the community, and side with you on most "pure EQ" concepts for the emulator scene. I cannot believe they would take the time to ban you from the loginserver though, so hopefully that is not the case. Since there is but one true point of entry for EQ Emulators, that would pretty much scare me away from ever thinking I actually had the freedom to speak my mind on community-related issues.

For 2008? I plan nothing. 2007 here has shown that no matter what anyone does, it goes unnoticed. You're welcome for my LDoN work and posts to dev that got deleted, my EQ Items testing and submissions that became someone elses contribution, my changes to WorldHTTP that got deleted from the forums, and limitless support for those in need of help.

JA, going underground - see you on the EQ2Emulator project.