View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 03:22 AM
cavedude
The PEQ Dude

Actually, one of my todos for quite some time has been getting the Sleeper event working properly. I keep putting it off because to do it right will be a big pain (all of the Skyshrine stuff and such), and I didn't know how many people would be interested in it, really.

But, since there does seem to be an interest, I may start on this. Hell, compared to potimeb this will be cake! I'll merge in the Warders, but they shouldn't replace the Ancients, rather new spawnpoints should be created and the Warders and Ancients will be put on opposite spawn_conditions, that will only switch over once. Likewise, Kerafyrm can be on the same spawn condition. If Warders are up, spawn Sleeping Kerafyrm, Ancients, spawn nothing. That makes it nice and neat, and a single query/command can reset the whole event if need be. The actual spawning stuff is basic that can be done in 5 minutes. It's getting infomation about the aftermath that isn't rumor and then scripting it that will be the pain. I once had a great site that seemed very legit, with SSs and everything but I can't seem to find it, atm :(