View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 03:12 PM
Neiv
Hill Giant

Quote:
do i need the navcat program for mysql or is the mysql query browser enough?
You can download Navicat lite for free, and I would recommend it.
Quote:
what i would like to do is add quest npc's for items/plat/exp and some zone events if it is possable im just not sure where to start any help would be greatly appricated.
hmmm . . . I thought I gave you help by linking to an article that shows you how to create an npc. There is also a quest-writing lexicon located among the stickies in this forum. You keep asking for help but you do not indicate whether you're following the links we provide. As Trevius wrote, these forums are filled with the answers to your questions. You'll need to familiarize yourself with the resources that are readily available. Immerse yourself in them; then try the procedure. If you get stuck, this forum is usually very good about filling in gaps of knowledge.
Quote:
what would the program be called that will allow me to make my own character/MOB NPC's,custom made not generated from everquest, and how would i get them into the game
If you're referring to character-model development, then of all the things you asked about this one is light-years down the road. I'd just put this one on the far-back burner until you have mastered the other things.