View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 08:02 PM
trevius
Developer

They are still available brand new from Newegg for $5.99 with free shipping:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...20of%20faydwer

But yeah, people should get them now while they are still in stock. I am sure their stock is limited, though it would be nice if they gave some kind of stock count so we would know exactly how limited it is. I am sure once SoF is done and more servers start using it, there will be a big jump in purchases from newegg. I know there are already quite a few people who have bought it from there already.

I am not sure why Titanium would let you equip an augment into an actual inventory slot. We haven't messed with any structures for Titanium. Are you sure that the aug wasn't modified in some way to be equipable somehow? The client itself makes the first decision on whether to allow an item to be equiped. After that, the server decides if the client should actually gain stats from that item. I imagine that even if they can equip an aug in a slot, that they don't gain any stats from it from #showstats. If the client can equip it, then something on the augment is probably set incorrectly. I would have to see this happen to have an idea of why it would happen.