View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 03:37 PM
Tharkun
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Producer_BMW View Post

I've been having some issues with Internet as well
like I will load msn.com surf for a minute try to load another page and i will get an error

but if I refresh the page it will work again it's like its DROPPING but I have internet and Im not getting a notification saying lost connection its just like there then it isn't I have no idea WTF is going on
I field this part of it....

If your modem checks out through your ISP, then the issue is either with the computer your running the applications on, or with your ROUTER. Either way these issues are not related to the running of the EMU. Please direct any further searches for assistance with your Internet connection to either your ISP, Router manufacturer, or try reading the manual for the router. As there is much hiding in there that will assist you with these issues.

If you find your self at a loss to determine why either your computer or router are not functioning, you honestly lack the knowledge to run a server. Either shelf the idea for now, while you take the time to educate your self, or stop altogether. Only you can answer this.

Most of the people that successfully run a server, I'd wager are either System Administrators, Computer Programmers, or have some sort of credentials in the fields of IT/IS, or Computer Science.