View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 02:53 PM
Caryatis
Dragon

Hey Im the guy behind this server(its not called Caesar's Palace, that was more of joke lol). The public beta highlighted some stability issues we were having and also the inherit lack of balance in the custom code. It was also very hard for you guys to gauge the server as almost none of the PC spells were in so I decided to spend alittle more time in private before bringing it back.

I finished creating all the PC spells and discs over the weekend, up to 850 ish now(sounds like a lot but mainly just tier upgrades). Im going to make custom NPC procs for my NPCs now because the density of mobs and healers propensity to heal through walls can really get out of hand. So since I want the dungeons to be packed with mobs, I decided I got to change the spells they use to keep the danger but within reason.

Then Im going to run my group of 6 through the first progression area, tune stuff around me(its not going to be a solo friendly server) and then re-open beta.

Also added alot of other stuff but will save those for post about server(don't worry Shok, will make post when beta reopens and reference that it was once called caesar's palace lol)