View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 11:08 PM
Soulcold
Sarnak

KMRA - Fairly old EQEmu server with quite a bit of custom content. Some of it has of course gotten broken and buggy over the years. It's not the most solo-friendly server, and classes aren't exactly balanced right now. Also VERY grindy, as in it takes a week to get anything significant done at the high end. Not that it matters since it's out of commission atm as Trev said.

EZ - Don't let the name fool you from what I've heard. It starts out fairly easy, but I've heard becomes quite a challenge at the later tiers.

Stormhaven - One of the better servers out there, I started playing on it when it first came out (Haven't really messed around on it in a year or so). Has plenty of custom content, and a seperate set for those who are on (SoF?)+. Titanium clients also work very well on there, of course.

Hidden Forest - Decent server with quite a bit of custom content. Fairly challenging at times when soloing, although bots help with that a bit. I tried their alternate progression path and didn't exactly like it, I found it a bit... grindy to be honest.

Hope that helped you out a little bit ^_^