View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 03:10 AM
Uleat
Developer

The testing I've done appears to be ok with only using slot 30. Anytime a bandolier item is found further back in the queue,
the first item is taken..explains why a 'Box of Abu-Kar' wound up as my primary weapon...

I imagine that any items in it would also go poof...

Also, the support function doesn't check the cursor for stacking before trying to move stackable items.

When moving an arrow out of worn inventory, the client adds it to the cursor stack, but the server puts it in an empty bag slot.
Further manual swaps show the CSD condition by making items disappear.

I'm going to try dropping the 'invWhereCursor' and add a single cursor check in addition to bumping up the stackable range
check to 30 from 29 and see where that takes us.

In regards to foraging, or any other timer-based action, we could just throw in a timer check in the beginning and exit out if
any of them are active..maybe throw a "You must finish your current action before using the bandolier" message to the client.

I also scanned through the tradeskill combine functions. They appear to only use the 'm_inv' list, but I'm trying to find where
the relationship is defined between list and slot to see if the cursor is also being checked. I found the index declarations.

Compilin' Dirty