View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 02:01 PM
trevius
Developer

RoF is moving along nicely and many of the core systems are now functional. There are still plenty of things that need to be fixed, but I am sure many of them are minor things that shouldn't be too hard to resolve once they are identified.

I am going to leave up my RoF test server so players who have RoF can log in and check it out. It is a test server, so I won't be warning when I need to do reboots while I am working on stuff. Also, it is only a temporary server that will be shut down after RoF work is done, so don't get attached to it.

The server is named "[RoF] Rain of Fear GM Test Server (Non-Legit)" in the white section of servers. It is a standard PEQ build, but I enabled many of the useful GM commands people like to play with, which is mainly to allow for easy access to testing just about anything you want.

Feel free to try out the server and review the list of RoF issues in the first post of this thread. Here is a list of guidelines for posting any issues you find:
1. If you find any issues that exist in RoF and did NOT exist in earlier clients such as UF, SoD, SoF, or Titanium, please post the issue with details that will help us investigate it.
2. Do not post issues with new systems that did not exist in previous clients. For example, /bazaar seaching in zones outside of bazaar was not supported in previous clients, so do not report that as an issue.
3. Only post about issues with system that existed and were functional in previous clients. For example; Extended Targets works in UF, so it should work the same in RoF.
4. Do not post issues that are already listed or have been posted about already unless you are adding more details you think would be useful.

You can type #help for a list of GM commands that are available to you.

If your character gets bugged, you should be able to just camp and relog and it should resolve it. Let me know if there are any questions. If there are lots of bug reports, I may move the bug discussion to a new thread in the bugs section like we had for previous client development.

Last edited by trevius; 01-03-2013 at 02:19 PM..