View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 06:28 PM
addingice
Sarnak

Default Trying to compile with Code::Blocks

Finally got a chance to setup a compile environment and work on this.

I had issues trying to get cmake to work for me on windows with visual studio 2010 (thousands and thousands of errors...um fuck that). I'm a linux guy anyways so I figured I would try things out in linux first instead.

So I switch over to my main environment, get the dependencies and ran cmake. Everything seems fine, great!

So I jump into Code::Blocks and compile and I get to about 11% compiled when I start seeing some warnings and finally an error

Code:
||=== EQEmu, all ===|
/Source/common/EmuTCPServer.h|23|warning: access declarations are deprecated in favour of using-declarations; suggestion: add the ‘using’ keyword [-Wdeprecated]|
/Source/common/EmuTCPServer.h|23|warning: access declarations are deprecated in favour of using-declarations; suggestion: add the ‘using’ keyword [-Wdeprecated]|
/Source/common/ipc_mutex.cpp||In destructor ‘EQEmu::IPCMutex::~IPCMutex()’:|
/Source/common/ipc_mutex.cpp|78|error: ‘close’ was not declared in this scope|
||=== Build finished: 1 errors, 2 warnings ===|
I'm not worried about the warnings at the moment, but the error is driving me nuts. I've scoured through and the error seems to be correct, close doesn't appear to be defined here. Surely someone else has compiled on linux and knows what I'm doing wrong here.