View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 04:49 AM
Krran
Sarnak

Thanks for the response.

Here is the sequence of how things have happened since I last posted, and added info for clarity (I hope):

1. Updated to Win 10 (this was before I read your message)
2. Rebuilt the server again, using Visual Studio 12, 64-bit (I used this version on my last update, around June 2014, without error)
3. Ran the EQEmu start script without errors and got to the update prompt
4. Made sure I had the zlib1.dll, lua51.dll, and libmysql.dll files in the server directory, downloaded using the update script
5. Ran only the DB and bot update scripts and was able to logon with a test character
6. I then ran all the updating options available in the update prompt (DB, emu exes, .dlls, etc) to try to get as current as possible
7. I then confirmed that eq_emu_config.xml and login.ini had the proper DB information needed, as I saw a note about this whizz by during the updates

After step 7 listed above, I am getting the following pop-ups when attempting to launch the server:
1. Shared_memory.,exe, ucs.exe, and zone.exe are all giving the 0xc000007b error
2. zone.exe is giving an error - "perl512.dll is missing" (it appears I have perl514 on my machine)

I tried logging in with my usual client anyway. I can get to the sever select screen, but the server is not listed. No big surprise there.

I suspect I updated something I shouldn't have, or one of the updates is conflicting with my current setup. That barely narrows it down, though.

Do you have any tips at this point?

Thanks again for the help