View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 12:07 AM
Meddera
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uleat View Post
It's a good idea to recompile all projects by selecting 'build' on the solution name.

That help's ensure locations/offsets all match up

I always copy everything each time I compile..haven't had any mismatch issues.
Ok so I noticed when I clicked 'Build ALL' if they didn't all update I don't need all. The last change I made only updated zone so I was able to only move that one in.

So I did a couple of tests. First I changed the 95% I found to 30% and nothing seemed to change. I then went in and changed where it said 'Cleric' to 'Paladin' and 'Paladin' to 'Cleric', essentially switching their roles. I then used what you built and turned the Clerics melee attack off at level 1 as to not muddle up my test.

This made a difference. He actually casted some offensive spells and did not start healing me until I dropped below 50%. This is how the Paladin typically behaves. The one issue is he still healed himself immediately if the 95% threshold was breached.

So I made some quick changes and already I am seeing an improvement. I will probably continue to tinker with it until I get the Cleric bot somewhat usable.

Thanks for the nudge if not the shove to get me where I could figure some of this stuff out. I don't plan on learning to write code, but I think just a couple changes here and there with trial and error can get this to a better place. At least for my uses.