View Single Post
Old 03-21-2003, 07:58 PM
houdini
Fire Beetle

Default 1017

the answer is probley here allready but as i am blind and cant read... i will have to ask.....

my server comes up just fine but i am getting 1 error

[Status] CURRENT_WORLD_VERSION:EQEMu 0.4.4-DR1
[Error] CURRENT_WORLD_VERSION:EQEMu 0.4.4-DR1

[color=#][/color] zone.bat comes up ok... and when run eq (on a different system) i get to the server scelect menu and find my server there waiting for me.....but when i try to logon to it 1017
this only happens when i try ot get into my server from a system that is NOT RUNNING EQEMU.... i can logon to other servers from this system no prob...i can logon to my server if i run eq on the same system as i am running emu......

i am useing a linksys router with ports 9000, 2000-3000, 7994-8000 fowarded to the local ip of the eqemu sys192.168.1.x and the dmz host is on for this system...... any ideas......not including large ammounts of high explosive...grin thanks in advance

ps..... i am useing the name for my system "xxxx.xxx.xx.xxx" rather than the numbers as i do not have a static internet ip and this name stays the same even when the ip changes....... could this be causing the problem and if so will a redirect service help/work??